Ellen Sherby, coordinator for Equipping for Mission Involvement, email@example.com; ext. 5612
Stephanie Caudill, mission associate for Equipping for Mission Involvement, firstname.lastname@example.org; ext. 5279
Mission co-workers responding to HIV/AIDS
Mission co-workers are “bridges to the world” for Presbyterians in the U.S. Learn more from those responding to HIV/AIDS alongside our global partners and invite them to visit your congregation.
Presbyterian AIDS Network – The Presbyterian HIV Network welcomes those who accompany, advocate and care for persons and families who have been infected or affected by HIV/AIDS or who educate themselves and others about HIV. We encourage the Church to live out Jesus’ ministry of love and justice in our response to HIV. PHIVN is a member of the Presbyterian Health, Education, and Welfare Association (PHEWA).
Meet the PAN Leadership Team members
- CCAP Synod of Zambia – HIV/AIDS Department
- CCAP Synod of Livingstonia – LISAP
- Prevent AIDS Africa – founded as Cameroon America AIDS Alliance (CAAA) in September 2006 by a group of members and friends of Fourth Presbyterian Church in Chicago.
- World Council of Churches
- The Ecumenical Advocacy Alliance
- The United States People Living with HIV (PLHIV) Caucus
- The Urban Coalition for HIV/AIDS Prevention Services (UCHAPS)