Ellen Sherby, coordinator for Equipping for Mission Involvement, firstname.lastname@example.org; ext. 5612
Stephanie Caudill, mission associate for Equipping for Mission Involvement, email@example.com; ext. 5279
Mission co-workers responding to HIV/AIDS
Mission co-workers are “bridges to the world” for Presbyterians in the U.S. Learn more from those responding to HIV/AIDS alongside our global partners and invite them to visit your congregation.
- Presbyterian AIDS Network – The Presbyterian AIDS Network (PAN) welcomes those who advocate with and care for people and families who have been infected or affected by HIV and AIDS. We encourage the church to live out Jesus’ ministry of love and justice.
- CCAP Synod of Zambia – HIV/AIDS Department
- CCAP Synod of Livingstonia – LISAP
- Prevent AIDS Africa – founded as Cameroon America AIDS Alliance (CAAA) in September 2006 by a group of members and friends of Fourth Presbyterian Church in Chicago.
- World Council of Churches
- The Ecumenical Advocacy Alliance
- The United States People Living with HIV (PLHIV) Caucus
- The Urban Coalition for HIV/AIDS Prevention Services (UCHAPS)