The Presbyterian Mission Agency is committed to building up the church in Christ and bringing God’s love to all humankind in its rich diversity. We pledge to seek, develop and energize diverse leaders who welcome and nurture all people, especially those who are marginalized. And we are determined to galvanize the church to act on issues of racism, violence and poverty as a prophetic witness to Christ’s transforming justice.
Here are some starting points on our website where we hope you’ll find inspiration, information and connections:
- Facing Racism
- Racial Equity & Women’s Intercultural Ministries
- Leadership Development for Leaders of Color
- Schools and Colleges Equipping Communities of Color
- 1001 New Worshiping Communities
- Social Witness Ministries
- Compassion, Peace & Justice Ministries
- Presbyterian Hunger Program
- Presbyterian Ministry at the United Nations
- Office of Public Witness
- Presbyterian Self-Development of People
- Presbyterian Women
- Young Adult Volunteer Program
Dismantling structural racism is one of the three areas of focus of Matthew 25 congregations. Learn more here.