Connect with the PC(USA)
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2016 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- #PCUSA relief agency stays the course in New Orleans a decade after #HurricaneKatrina http://t.co/gsFtMNtr6E 1 day, 2 hours ago
- Ministers urge @Montreat crowd to re-connect with King’s dream http://t.co/201xOwefy0 #MLK #PCUSA 1 day, 4 hours ago
- Ministers urge @Montreat crowd to re-connect with King’s dream http://t.co/201xOwefy0 #MLK #PCUSA 1 day, 21 hours ago
- A commitment to ‘community first, #ministry next’ http://t.co/gO1FvbmaYb #PCUSA 1 day, 22 hours ago
- ICYMI: Gradye Parsons says ‘It’s been a privilege for me to serve’ http://t.co/qXOmrQMXEA #PCUSA 1 day, 23 hours ago
- RT @Tshilembi: New multicultural worshipping community w/Roma and Hungarian co-leadership in Budapest. #PCUSA #PCUSAMission http://t.co/2kU… 2 days, 1 hour ago
- WATCH: An interview with #PCUSA Stated Clerk, Gradye Parsons, after announcing decision not to stand for third term https://t.co/o37hOeC1l9 2 days, 4 hours ago
- Northwest wildfires leave dozens homeless in remote Native American communities
- Choosing to lead, not leave
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance continues assessment of northwest wildfires
Most Popular Resources View all
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- Ayudas litúrgicas 30 de agosto / Liturgical Helps August 30
- 2015 Peace & Global Witness Sample Newsletter
News & Announcements View all
Project Homecoming celebrates progress, looks to meet new needs Read
PC(USA) relief agency stays the course in New Orleans a decade after Hurricane Katrina
Three-day conference concludes with charge to reach higher ground Read
Ministers urge Montreat crowd to re-connect with King’s dream
Fellowship Community National Gathering calls participants to transformational change Read
A commitment to ‘community first, ministry next’
More than 50 leaders sign letter urging Congress to back the deal Read
PC(USA) leaders join other Christian groups in support of Iran nuclear agreement
Christians join to recognize God as ‘creator, redeemer and sustainer’ of all creation Read
PC (USA) Environmental Ministries program supports World Day of Prayer for the Care of Creation