Connect with the PC(USA)
‘Pursued by Grace’
National 1001 New Worshiping Communities Conference
August 10–13, St. Pete Beach, FL
An exceptional opportunity to have a time of retreat, make wonderful new connections, and let God’s grace permeate your mind and soul as you reflect on your ministry and call.
Read more, see the schedule, register.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2015 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Leadership lessons in community transformation from Egypt http://t.co/tzTl4QrAa7 #BigTent15 #PCUSA 13 hours, 19 minutes ago
- The transformative nature of a church’s organizational life cycle http://t.co/ZKejJyctQB #BigTent15 #PCUSA 15 hours, 6 minutes ago
- #BigTent15 closing worship encourages Presbyterians to be yourself http://t.co/Q1vVqQ3t08 #PCUSA http://t.co/QyOXbLaJqr 16 hours, 6 minutes ago
- We hope everyone enjoyed #BigTent15! What was your biggest takeaway or most memorable experience? 16 hours, 35 minutes ago
- "When we align our identities w that of the living God, amazing things happen." -Paul Roberts #BigTent15 #PCUSA http://t.co/xwLxSpJdEZ 17 hours, 18 minutes ago
- MT @clennen1 #paulroberts #BigTent15 #closingworship #truth #PCUSA http://t.co/5Qf1uu4Q2C 17 hours, 27 minutes ago
- RT @sarangakanga: Kids acting out the Word! #bigtent15 http://t.co/Qx9uMlfgDT 17 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Sudanese pastors on trial for their faith could face death or life imprisonment
- Theological conversations highlight need for training on cultural diversity, humility
- Raising the roof at Holmes Presbyterian Camp
Most Popular Resources View all
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- Big Tent 2015 Program Guide
- Big Tent 2015 Schedule of Events
News & Announcements View all
Knowing your authentic identity in Christ is key to slaying ‘Goliaths’ Read
Big Tent closing worship encourages Presbyterians to be yourself
Seminary president shares experiences at Big Tent Read
Leadership lessons in community transformation from Egypt
The transformative nature of a church’s organizational life cycle Read
Incline, recline, decline
PC(USA) camps seek to offer places of restoration for victims Read
Big Tent workshop addresses healing from school-based violence and chronic trauma
Racial Ethnic & Women’s Ministries unveils new program Read
Office of Intercultural Ministries launched at Big Tent 2015