Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2015 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Worshiping Community leaders survey finds nearly 8 of 10 are new to #PCUSA http://t.co/0xYXaUECDk cc @1001NWC 0 minutes ago
- #PCUSA calls on Indonesian government to halt execution of Mary Jane Veloso http://t.co/DUL8rnRKnO 10 hours, 58 minutes ago
- Church sells building to make way for affordable housing, new worshiping community http://t.co/W5fvgLRhB7 #PCUSA cc @1001NWC 12 hours, 18 minutes ago
- New #PCUSA denominational children’s curriculum includes children with disabilities and special needs http://t.co/ccivVo3m8k #sundayschool 13 hours, 53 minutes ago
- Read about #Nepal earthquake response from Presbyterian Disaster Assistance. Learn how you can help: https://t.co/vjaWC0gRsJ #pray #PCUSA 17 hours, 58 minutes ago
- Up for a FREE adventure this summer? @UKirkMinistries prayer pilgrimage hike applications due 5/1 http://t.co/8fTHeB4EF6 #UKirkHike #PCUSA 20 hours, 7 minutes ago
- ICYMI: Confession of Belhar approved by presbyteries http://t.co/tGo3vEQNlf #PCUSA 1 day, 10 hours ago
- From 'making good church people' to 'becoming good disciples'
- Furniture ministry restores homes and lives of those in need
- Presbyterian Mission Agency Board receives report on new church initiative
Most Popular Resources View all
- The Belhar Confession
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- 2015 Liturgical Colors | Presbyterian Planning Calendar
News & Announcements View all
Worshiping Community leaders survey finds nearly 8 of 10 are new to PC(USA) Read
Participants in 1001 movement are young, racially diverse
Last minute appeal pleads clemency for Filipino victim of human trafficking Read
PC(USA) calls on Indonesian government to halt execution of Mary Jane Veloso
Some concerns regarding Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act abated, others remain Read
Presbyterian Mission Agency Board affirms Purdue as location for 2016 Youth Triennium
Social justice panel shares insights on wealth and victimization Read
Ecumenical Advocacy Days: Fighting mass incarceration and systems of exploitation
Two-year anniversary of garment factory collapse still leaves thousands in need Read
Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) representatives commemorate tragedy in Bangladesh