Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2015 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Bryce Weibe from @PCUSA_SO reading from John 13:18-35 #HolyWeek #PCUSA http://t.co/2WMEALyhcH 0 minutes ago
- Prayer of Confession #HolyWeek #PCUSA http://t.co/MMoj9Qa840 0 minutes ago
- Laurie Kraus, Director of Presbyterian Disaster Assistance, singing "De Profoundis Blues" #HolyWeek #PCUSA http://t.co/SJT2n7z9uN 0 minutes ago
- We're getting ready for worship at the Presbyterian Center! #HolyWeek #PCUSA http://t.co/xOIe5MI4Ny 0 minutes ago
- #PCUSA anxiously awaits proposed revision to #Indiana RFRA law http://t.co/lLl1SLlDIV 14 hours, 25 minutes ago
- Not Confined to the Margins http://t.co/XxK95ugGjk via @UnboundJustice #education #PCUSA http://t.co/MfkTcCc26L 18 hours, 26 minutes ago
- Big Tent will be an event that will inspire you and make you proud to be Presbyterian. Learn more: http://t.co/hq6LATbxnh #BigTent15 #PCUSA 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) approves marriage amendment
- What same-sex marriage means to Presbyterians
- Dreaming of a church with no steeples, buildings
Most Popular Resources View all
- Prayers for Passion / Palm Sunday
- Maundy Thursday Tenebrae Service
- Resources for Passion / Palm Sunday
News & Announcements View all
To journey through portions of the Mountain to Sea Trail—en route to Montreat Read
Five-day spiritual pilgrimage for college students, campus ministers
Presbyterian Hunger Program looks at efforts to build productive lives in diverse community Read
Breathing new life into Rockwood, Oregon—Part One
An event that will inspire you and make you proud to be Presbyterian. Read
Living Missionally Under the Big Tent
New pastor encourages church to explore innovations in worship in their second year together Read
Second time around
Growing in Grace & Gratitude to debut fall 2015 Read
Introducing a new PC(USA) denominational children’s curriculum