Connect with the PC(USA)
Advertise in Presbyterians Today
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the new 2014 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 celebrates this 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
PC(USA) Ministries with Youth partners with d365.org
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- RT @mklfrancis: Have any innovative ideas on how PCUSA can engage with its members? Tweet your communications suggestions #presbycomm 0 minutes ago
- Stay tuned later this afternoon for news from the Presbyterian Mission Agency Board meeting during plenary. #PMAB #PCUSA 0 minutes ago
- How did you celebrate #EarthDay today? 13 hours, 25 minutes ago
- Check out our resources to celebrate during #EarthDay Sunday worship or whenever is most fitting for your #church! http://t.co/gf3kQKuqSc 16 hours, 21 minutes ago
- RT "@4soils: We are walking instead of driving! Happy #EarthDay! @Presbyterian" That's great! 22 hours, 6 minutes ago
- Happy #EarthDay! Are you doing anything to go green today? 1 day ago
- He doesn’t just listen to the Sunday sermon; he draws it http://t.co/uQf8MFGWyB #religion #news 1 day, 21 hours ago
- Three different Palm Sundays
- An Easter poem from J. Barrie Shepherd
- Small Church Residency Program changes name, application process
Most Popular Resources View all
- Maundy Thursday Tenebrae Service
- 2014 Liturgical Colors | Presbyterian Planning Calendar
- Prayers for Good Friday
News & Announcements View all
A PC(USA) mission letter from Zambia (2014 Presbyterian Mission Yearbook for Prayer & Study, p. 141) Read
A church without walls (literally)
‘A Change is Gonna Come’ is theme of June 16 fete Read
J. Herbert Nelson to speak at National Black Presbyterian Caucus GA dinner
Presbyterian Writers Guild selects Robert John Andrews for prize Read
Novel set in the Civil War wins First Book Award
PC(USA) mission worker in Russia reflects on the crisis in Ukraine Read
Honor Maundy Thursday and Good Friday Read
No PNS postings on Thursday, Friday of Holy Week