Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2015 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- The @BlkMtnNews shares a story about Heath Rada, Moderator of the 221st General Assembly. http://t.co/81xO2In0gQ #PCUSA 2 days, 21 hours ago
- PC(USA) leaders issue statement on church burnings http://t.co/3AvMigZIhW #PCUSA 3 days, 15 hours ago
- Register for #BigTent15 national gathering! Learn about workshops, speakers, etc.: http://t.co/qap4vg2zz2 #PCUSA 3 days, 16 hours ago
- Congregations receive excellence grants of $35,000 each http://t.co/QTtGnwMsUl #PCUSA 3 days, 18 hours ago
- Learning to ‘live missionally’ at #BigTent15 in Knoxville http://t.co/T5gUervvH3 #PCUSA 3 days, 21 hours ago
- Korean American #church leaders gather in nation’s capital http://t.co/GYmVxYlDZP #PCUSA 4 days, 13 hours ago
- Presbyterian Mission Agency Consolidates Two Ministry Areas into Theology, Formation and Evangelism http://t.co/jhQMaTjdaC #PCUSA 4 days, 15 hours ago
- PC(USA) advocates celebrate Supreme Court decision on same-gender marriage
- PC(USA) pastor pens hymn to commemorate those slain in Charleston
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) to help churches recently damage/destroyed by fire
Most Popular Resources View all
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- Big Tent 2015 General Information
- Ayudas litúrgicas 5 de julio / Liturgical Helps July 5
News & Announcements View all
Presbyterian Disaster Assistance reactivates designated account Read
Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) to help churches recently damage/destroyed by fire
Family digs into Ghost Ranch’s wide variety of activities Read
Youth makes find of (really) historic proportions in N.M. desert
Presbyterian Foundation announces new provider for Jarvie Commonweal Service
Annual trek to PC(USA) retreat center cultivates creativity, study Read
Family legacy unites Presbyterian ministers at Ghost Ranch
Dermody, Hoey file defamation suits against PC(USA) Read
Presbyterian Mission Agency Board responds to lawsuit