Celebrate the Gifts of Women Sunday
March 8, 2015
We honor women who contribute their gifts to the church and community and lift up the bond between young and senior women in God’s household. Resources available.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2015 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Join us for one of the largest faith-based #advocacy training events in the country April 17-20! http://t.co/I2E7sksrEs #EAD2015 #PCUSA 4 hours, 16 minutes ago
- Who’s watching all that Christian #media? Christians, but not many others http://t.co/y9fbeTD7U0 via @RNS #religion 5 hours, 11 minutes ago
- Curriculum deepens understanding of gospel & encourages #church leaders to build relationships beyond church http://t.co/ATo9ae6tMc #PCUSA 7 hours, 11 minutes ago
- Stated Clerk Writes Letter Opposing Protection of Children Act & the Asylum Reform and Border Protection Act http://t.co/DF3ay4GXHR #PCUSA 9 hours, 57 minutes ago
- Read today's daily Lenten devotion http://t.co/S8heX8pI9N via @presby_today #Lent #PCUSA 11 hours, 51 minutes ago
- RT @UnboundJustice: Don Campbell reflects on @Presbyterian witness in Little Rock during integration. @PCUSAWashington #pcusa - http://t.co… 12 hours, 1 minute ago
- From competition to compassion, a university president leads the way http://t.co/eDglou5xFy via @RNS #religion 1 day, 3 hours ago
- Winter storms spell catastrophe for New England
- A letter from the National Evangelical Synod of Syria and Lebanon (NESSL)
- Kayla Mueller remembered
Most Popular Resources View all
- 2015 One Great Hour of Sharing Bulletin Inserts
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- 2015 One Great Hour of Sharing Leader's Guide
News & Announcements View all
Encourages church leaders to build relationships beyond church Read
Engage deepens understanding of the gospel
Israel’s ultra-Orthodox women make uphill battle for parliament
Who’s watching all that Christian media? Christians, but not many others
Pamela Cooper-White to Join Faculty of Union Theological Seminary
From competition to compassion, a university president leads the way