“Journey to the Cross” Lent/Easter devotional returns to d365.org
Sponsored in part by Ministries with Youth, d365 is a year-round devotional site that hosts three seasonal series (Lent, Advent, and the beginning of school).
Become one of the more than two million annual visitors
d365.org has Apps for your iPad, iPhone, and other iOS devices.
Have you checked out our Quicksheets lately?
Quicksheet #54 – Teaching the Bible with Youth
Quicksheet #55 – Shaping your Youth Ministry Language
Quicksheet #56 – Small Blessings: Blessings & Benefits to Smaller Size Ministry
Quicksheet #59 – Youth Sunday Worship Resource
Engage young people in the new Insurgent Study Guide helping them explore their faith through the latest blockbuster fiction/fantasy book turned movie. These FREE study guides include bible study, discussion questions, community building, and a youth friendly flow. Interested in starting a Presbyterian Youth Book Club—click here!
View all of our resources in the section below.
Send us your youth Sunday resources!
We’d love to include them here in our ‘Youth Led Worship’ index. Send to email@example.com. View the most recent services shared.
A Vision for Young People and the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
In the midst of a beautiful and broken world, we have a vision for ministry with young people that unites youth in Christ with all other generations and proclaims the love of God without end. This vision gives us hope for a Church that:
- Is authentic, made up of communities of faith that live what they proclaim;
- Participates in, and pays witness to, the lively, joyful reality of the grace of God for the whole world;
- Helps young people to understand what it means to be saved by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, so that they will, as God does, view all people with love and possibility;
- Expresses God’s boundless love by embracing young people as they are, where they are, and where they could be, inspiring them to share their ideas, dreams and unique gifts with the world and the church;
- Acknowledges and celebrates youth as the keepers of God’s world, capable of serving as agents of healing, friends to the friendless, and leaders along the path of Jesus;
- Encourages young people to live and lead with humility, but also with confidence and joy;
- Accepts that it may be changed, even re-made, through the power of the Spirit and by youth’s energy, freshness and vitality.