Share your Youth Sunday Orders of Worship & resources with us!
Here are two youth led worship service outlines recently used and graciously shared with us!
Youth led worship is an experience all congregations should encourage and include in ministry with young people. If you or your church has an Order of Worship you have used with your youth and you'd like to share – we'd love to include it in our new "Youth Led Worship" index. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will share these services and resources here on our website!
Apply now to be part of the 2016 Presbyterian Youth Triennium Production Team!
2016 Presbyterian Youth Triennium Production Team applications are live! We are looking for 26 thoughtful, hard working, youth and adult youth worker volunteers to serve as the Production Team - the team who will produce the amazing 2016 Triennium! Applications and reference forms can be found on the Triennium website. Act quickly! http://presbyterianyouthtriennium.org/
d365.org launches new iOS app
There is now a free app for your daily devotionals on iPad, iPhone, and other iOS devices. The app draws from the same content and writers as the popular d365.org devotional website for youth and young adults. Mobile users will enjoy the same five devotional steps from the website (Pause, Listen, Think, Pray and Go) where they can encounter Christ, reflect on scripture, and receive encouragement to live out their faith. The app compliments a newly redesigned website and includes new features such as variable font sizes, access to archived devotions, and reminder notifications. For mobile users on other platforms, d365's mobile site allows for responsive viewing on any device. Click here to check out the new site and to download the app!
Presbyterian Youth Book Club
New recommended reads for your youth group! Engage your young people in exploring their faith through fiction and fantasy. Presbyterian Youth Book Club study guides include bible study, discussion questions, community building, and a youth friendly flow. Written by experienced youth ministry practitioners. (And they're FREE too!)
Interested in starting a book club with your youth? Here's a resource to help get you started. Click here! (.PDF)
- Divergent (NEW) (.PDF)
- Catching Fire (Hunger Games Trilogy - Part 2) (.PDF)
- Diamonds in the Shadow (.PDF)
- An Abundance of Katherines (.PDF)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower (.PDF)
- The Fault in our Stars (.PDF)
- The Hunger Games (.PDF)
- Looking for Alaska (.PDF)
New Quicksheets for 2014!
- Collective and Communal Youth Ministry - NEW 2014
- Community Life Covenants for Youth Groups - NEW 2014
- Fundraising Ideas for Youth Ministry - NEW 2014
- Important Forms in Youth Ministry
- Choosing Curriculum
- Conversation Starters - Getting the Conversation Going
- A Time to Celebrate - Back to School in the Church
- They are a Child of God Too: When your child is in the youth group
- Playing Through the Parables
- The Talk: Faithfully Talking to Youth About Sex
- Faithful Families: Practical Ideas for Living Out Our Faith at Home
Ahora disponible en español (Now available in Spanish):
- DatoVeloz #4 - Jovenes como lideres de la ninez
- DatoVeloz #5 - Permaneza en contacto con estudiantes universitarios/as
- DatoVeloz #8 - Ideas rapidas para el grupo de jovenes
- DatoVeloz #15 - Se necesita toda una aldea
- DatoVeloz #18 - Adolescentes en transicion
- DatoVeloz #33 - El ministerio social, digital, movil y la juventud
For a complete list of Quicksheets, please click here!
The newest Quicksheets begin with #26 and continue through #45. *Quicksheets #28 and #38 are being updated and are not available at this time.
What are Quicksheets?
Quicksheets are free resources! Easily downloadable – these are simple, concise, resources featuring quick ideas, articles, and thoughts on essential elements of youth ministry. Written by youth workers, educators, chaplains, parents, pastors and youth ministry instructors. Quicksheets are perfect for your volunteer youth leaders, Sunday school teachers, CE committee, parents and youth.
Presbyterian Youth Triennium information available online NOW
As you make your way through the website you'll find videos and pictures from the event.
The 2013 Presbyterian Youth Triennium was held July 16-20, 2013 at Purdue University. The website features an FAQ link that gives valuable information about the event!
Teen suicide: practicing prevention and pastoral care as the Body of Christ
Use the resources contained within this packet to practice prevention and pastoral care with teens who are at risk for suicide.
- View All (3) Comments
- Comments are Closed
Expenses for Production Team members are covered (travel, housing, meals, mileage, event registration)
Hi Kendra! Production Team applications for the 2013 Production Team will be available via this website, the Triennium website and in your presbytery office in late August 2011.
Have PYT 2013 Design Team applications been posted yet? I can't find them here or on the Triennium website.