Presbyterian Youth Book Club
New recommended reads for your youth group! Engage your young people in exploring their faith through fiction and fantasy. Presbyterian Youth Book Club study guides include bible study, discussion questions, community building, and a youth friendly flow. Written by experienced youth ministry practitioners. (And they're FREE too!)
Interested in starting a book club with your youth? Here's a resource to help get you started. Click here! (.PDF)
- Divergent (NEW) (.PDF)
- Catching Fire (Hunger Games Trilogy - Part 2) (.PDF)
- Diamonds in the Shadow (.PDF)
- An Abundance of Katherines (.PDF)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower (.PDF)
- The Fault in our Stars (.PDF)
- The Hunger Games (.PDF)
- Looking for Alaska (.PDF)
New Quicksheets for 2014!
- Collective and Communal Youth Ministry - NEW 2014
- Community Life Covenants for Youth Groups - NEW 2014
- Fundraising Ideas for Youth Ministry - NEW 2014
- Important Forms in Youth Ministry
- Choosing Curriculum
- Conversation Starters - Getting the Conversation Going
- A Time to Celebrate - Back to School in the Church
- They are a Child of God Too: When your child is in the youth group
- Playing Through the Parables
- The Talk: Faithfully Talking to Youth About Sex
- Faithful Families: Practical Ideas for Living Out Our Faith at Home
The complete listing of Quicksheets can be found by clicking on the link above to the Resources Area for Ministries with Youth. Scroll through the full list to find the various resources. The newest Quicksheets begin with #26 and continue through #45.
*Quicksheets #28 and #38 are being updated and are not available at this time.
What are Quicksheets?
Quicksheets are free resources! Easily downloadable – these are simple, concise, resources featuring quick ideas, articles, and thoughts on essential elements of youth ministry. Written by youth workers, educators, chaplains, parents, pastors and youth ministry instructors. Quicksheets are perfect for your volunteer youth leaders, Sunday school teachers, CE committee, parents and youth.
Presbyterian Youth Triennium information available online NOW
As you make your way through the website you'll find videos and pictures from the event.
The 2013 Presbyterian Youth Triennium was held July 16-20, 2013 at Purdue University. The website features an FAQ link that gives valuable information about the event!
Teen suicide: practicing prevention and pastoral care as the Body of Christ
Use the resources contained within this packet to practice prevention and pastoral care with teens who are at risk for suicide.
- View All (3) Comments
- Comments are Closed
Expenses for Production Team members are covered (travel, housing, meals, mileage, event registration)
Hi Kendra! Production Team applications for the 2013 Production Team will be available via this website, the Triennium website and in your presbytery office in late August 2011.
Have PYT 2013 Design Team applications been posted yet? I can't find them here or on the Triennium website.