Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2015 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Message of the presidents of the World Council of Churches at #Pentecost 2015 http://t.co/4r8P2CljWK #PCUSA 1 day, 1 hour ago
- RT @PCUSA_SO: Inspire young people to share their unique gifts with the world #Pentecost #PCUSA - http://t.co/o6E7lEWmui http://t.co/TbkKEr… 1 day, 2 hours ago
- @CFPresbytery that's a great idea! Passing this along... 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Office of @TheologyWorship launches new “Theological Conversations” series http://t.co/mxEjOSuSox #PCUSA http://t.co/gofHI3txBR 1 day, 11 hours ago
- Church launches its second African immigrant #ministry as a result of visit from @PresbyPeaceProg peacemakers http://t.co/y78XHrXShC #PCUSA 1 day, 23 hours ago
- WATCH: Rev. Wayne Meisel is working w/ seminarians around country, hoping they can create a nat'l movement http://t.co/QgAg2MYdjT #PCUSA 2 days, 3 hours ago
- RT @ChipHardwick: New blog post on mental illness and preaching/// Comings and Goings — PC(USA.) http://t.co/EmDAyt6Sti via @Presbyterian 2 days, 7 hours ago
- New UKirk Worship Book "UWorship" Now Available
- Office of Theology and Worship launches new “Theological Conversations” series
- Grace and Gratitude: a Presbyterian vision for the 21st century
Most Popular Resources View all
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- Prayers for Pentecost
- 2015 Pentecost Offering Worship Resources
News & Announcements View all
Pastoral leaders’ group in Presbytery de Cristo is a powerful witness to the impact of engaging in theological dialogue Read
Office of Theology and Worship launches new “Theological Conversations” series
Church launches its second African immigrant ministry as a result of visit Read
Peacemaker’s US visit has major impact on Arizona congregation
Message of the presidents of the World Council of Churches at Pentecost 2015
Presbyterian church in third year of hosting volunteer village Read
Bayville church recognized for Hurricane Sandy recovery work
Liturgies speak to lived experiences of college students Read
New UKirk Worship Book "UWorship" Now Available