Connect with the PC(USA)
Celebrate the Gifts of Women Sunday
March 8, 2015
We honor women who contribute their gifts to the church and community and lift up the bond between young and senior women in God’s household. Resources available.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2015 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Read today's #Advent devotional http://t.co/Yw0rc8fPO9 via @presby_today #PCUSA 0 minutes ago
- 10th anniv of Indian Ocean tsunami is next week. Watch to see how PDA has been working to rebuild lives https://t.co/ezd5NbjCaE #PCUSA 0 minutes ago
- Declaration of The Presbyterian-Reformed Church in #Cuba regarding yesterday's announcement http://t.co/O8NZq9ODsk #PCUSA cc @PCUSAMission 0 minutes ago
- In ‘Beyond Saying #Grace’ find simple, fun exercises for youth and young adults to practice acts of gratitude: http://t.co/z2TtjWVk7i #PCUSA 0 minutes ago
- RT @UnboundJustice: Interview w/ SDOP partner Mothers for Justice on storytelling as advocacy! #pcusa @PWPCUSA @PresbyterianCPJ - http://t.… 17 minutes ago
- Serving and loving #God wherever you are- Reflections from two Korean American young adult leaders http://t.co/QoDAm0Wejr #faith #PCUSA 16 hours, 42 minutes ago
- PC(USA) Stated Clerk lauds historic action on #Cuba http://t.co/AMTbICuyBS #PCUSA 20 hours, 49 minutes ago
- From one playground to another
- ACREC statement expresses concern about verdict in Michael Brown case
- Hispanic/Latino National Presbyterian Caucus releases statement on recent grand jury verdicts
Most Popular Resources View all
- Lighting the Advent Wreath in the Tradition of Hope, Peace, Joy, and Love
- A Service of Lessons and Carols
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
News & Announcements View all
Declaration of The Presbyterian-Reformed Church in Cuba Regarding the Announcement of Reestablishing Relations Between the Governments of Cuba and the United States of America
‘The church got me started. I can do the same’ Read
Past scholarship recipient gives back to Presbyterian financial aid office
Office of Public Witness celebrates President Obama’s work on Cuba
Reflections from two Korean American young adult leaders Read
Serving and loving God wherever you are
Working to feed the hungry, protect God’s creation Read
Evangelism in Madagascar