Connect with the PC(USA)
Giving Tuesday—December 2
Black Friday... Cyber Monday... Giving Tuesday! Join Presbyterians all across America and support mission and ministry at home and abroad. The Presbyterian Mission Exchange makes it easy to do all your online giving in one place.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2015 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Coordinator & editor for Presbyterian News Service, Jerry Van Marter, announces retirement after 26 yrs w/ PNS http://t.co/wy6b5i5oxc #PCUSA 23 hours, 18 minutes ago
- RT @yavprogram: Thanksgiving day, check out our blog to find out the new national YAV site for next year: http://t.co/dvmf9sGkzg http://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @TTC_Thoughts: Enter our #raffle today for a chance to win a copy of #CSLewis and the Crisis of a #Christian by @GregCootsona! http://t.… 1 day, 3 hours ago
- Merri Alexander takes role of senior director for strategic partnership development for @Montreat http://t.co/UrvsxUjKML #PCUSA 1 day, 19 hours ago
- Training pastors and teachers ‘grows the gospel,’ say @PCUSAMission workers http://t.co/WSklH37C7O #faith #PCUSA 1 day, 21 hours ago
- Black Friday. Cyber Monday...then #GivingTuesday Dec. 2! Will your #church participate? http://t.co/L3HHM9XepI #PCUSA 1 day, 22 hours ago
- Seminary news: http://t.co/vKEu9NqgoI @lptsNOW @ptseminary @SanFranSeminary @CTSeminary @pghseminary @UPSeminary @DubuqueSeminary #PCUSA 2 days, 1 hour ago
- Nashville attorney hired to conduct independent investigation of ‘1001’ controversy
- A word of regret and hope from Linda Valentine
- Return from obscurity: NY’s Spring Street Presbyterian Church
Most Popular Resources View all
- Lighting the Advent Wreath in the Tradition of Hope, Peace, Joy, and Love
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- Lighting the Advent Candles (general)
News & Announcements View all
Concluding PNS service after 26+ years Read
Long Island Presbyterians: Our Puritan beginnings
Merri Alexander takes role of senior director for strategic partnership development for Montreat
A PC(USA) mission letter from Mexico (2014 Presbyterian Mission Yearbook for Prayer & Study, p. 37) Read