Connect with the PC(USA)
Giving Tuesday—December 2
Black Friday... Cyber Monday... Giving Tuesday! Join Presbyterians all across America and support mission and ministry at home and abroad. The Presbyterian Mission Exchange makes it easy to do all your online giving in one place.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2015 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- #BlackFriday. Cyber Monday...then #GivingTuesday! Join Presbyterians on 12/2 in supporting mission & ministry: http://t.co/AxI6gzTX0j #PCUSA 0 minutes ago
- Happy #Thanksgiving! What are you #thankful for? 1 day, 5 hours ago
- If you build it, they will come - A @PCUSAMission letter from #Russia http://t.co/lB7wjBjrhx #PCUSA 1 day, 18 hours ago
- Alternative #Thanksgiving ideas: http://t.co/XaGc1aCEk4 #PCUSA 1 day, 21 hours ago
- 5 reasons why we want to believe #Jesus was married http://t.co/aABnHyR9N9 via @RNS @GibsonWrites #religion 2 days, 3 hours ago
- One-day sales coincide with the 24 days of #Advent http://t.co/4LxZ0xxAoG via @PCUSAstore #PCUSA 2 days, 5 hours ago
- Ideas on how to promote #GivingTuesday! http://t.co/C90Yn7VP0v via @PCUSA_SO #PCUSA 2 days, 18 hours ago
- Nashville attorney hired to conduct independent investigation of ‘1001’ controversy
- Hope in spite of drought
Most Popular Resources View all
- Lighting the Advent Wreath in the Tradition of Hope, Peace, Joy, and Love
- Lighting the Advent Candles (general)
- Advent Calls to Worship Year B
News & Announcements View all
A PC(USA) mission letter from Russia Read
If you build it, they will come
Advent Calendar of Savings 2014
A PC(USA) mission letter from Israel- Palestine) Read
Hope in spite of drought
A new, comprehensive, online store for Presbyterians is now live Read
Introducing the new PC(USA) Store
Sudan partner church asks for prayer, support after attack on pastor’s home