Celebrate the Gifts of Women Sunday
March 8, 2015
We honor women who contribute their gifts to the church and community and lift up the bond between young and senior women in God’s household. Resources available.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2015 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Presbyterian Association of Musicians Announces Internship Grant Recipients http://t.co/jc8fpAjsvH #PCUSA 10 hours, 7 minutes ago
- The long, hard battle against #humantrafficking. Presbyterians to get an update in D.C. http://t.co/JkryhL6Jkq #EAD2015 #PCUSA 12 hours, 53 minutes ago
- RT @UnboundJustice: ACSWP Cochair Christine Darden reflects on integration, #education, and her #NASA career. @Presbyterian @PWPCUSA http:/… 13 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Join us for one of the largest faith-based #advocacy training events in the country April 17-20! http://t.co/I2E7sksrEs #EAD2015 #PCUSA 1 day, 7 hours ago
- Who’s watching all that Christian #media? Christians, but not many others http://t.co/y9fbeTD7U0 via @RNS #religion 1 day, 8 hours ago
- Curriculum deepens understanding of gospel & encourages #church leaders to build relationships beyond church http://t.co/ATo9ae6tMc #PCUSA 1 day, 10 hours ago
- Stated Clerk Writes Letter Opposing Protection of Children Act & the Asylum Reform and Border Protection Act http://t.co/DF3ay4GXHR #PCUSA 1 day, 12 hours ago
- A letter from the National Evangelical Synod of Syria and Lebanon (NESSL)
- Winter storms spell catastrophe for New England
- Kayla Mueller remembered
Most Popular Resources View all
- 2015 One Great Hour of Sharing Bulletin Inserts
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- 2015 One Great Hour of Sharing Leader's Guide
News & Announcements View all
Presbyterian Publishing Corporation soliciting applications for leadership development opportunity for racial/ethnic seminarians
Presbyterian Association of Musicians Announces Internship Grant Recipients
Presbyterians to get an update in D.C. Read
The long, hard battle against human trafficking
Encourages church leaders to build relationships beyond church Read
Engage deepens understanding of the gospel
Israel’s ultra-Orthodox women make uphill battle for parliament