Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2016 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- NEW VIDEO! New worshiping community leaders rely on coaches to help them break their aloneness and isolation: https://t.co/QBZjhukrmA #PCUSA 1 day, 21 hours ago
- RT @presby_today: Will #humantrafficking happen Sunday at the #SuperBowl? And what can you do about it? https://t.co/yNgG4lrA8f #PCUSA http… 2 days, 2 hours ago
- @teamclary Awesome! Will pass this along to the folks organizing this! Thank you! Would LOVE to have your involvement! 2 days, 2 hours ago
- Announcing the #PCUSA Women of Faith Awards! Three remarkable women honored for building bridges of reconciliation https://t.co/2wubdh9ALg 2 days, 3 hours ago
- Average non-profit recurring gift in the US: $23 per month; average recurring gift to the #PCUSA: $67.24 per month. 2 days, 4 hours ago
- "Every $ we spend is a $ donated to us, from the widow's small amount to the major donor growing the church in Egypt" - Terri Bate #PCUSA 2 days, 4 hours ago
- RT @PresbyNews: Denver and Charlotte Presbyterians gear up for the #SouperBowl https://t.co/TSKE5RdwWa #PCUSA @Presbyterian https://t.co/Yr… 2 days, 4 hours ago
- Presbyterian scholar of African American Christianity dies
- Presbyterian World Mission exceeds 2015 fundraising goal
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance volunteers visit Flint, Michigan over water crisis
Most Popular Resources View all
- PW Quarterly Newsletter (first quarter 2016)
- 2016 Liturgical Colors | Presbyterian Planning Calendar
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart - Revised 2015
News & Announcements View all
Mission Work Plan, budget and General Assembly referrals top agenda Read
Presbyterian Mission Agency Board concludes February 2016 business
Three remarkable women honored for building bridges of reconciliation Read
PC(USA) Women of Faith Awards presented at PMA Board meeting
Competition heats up on the field and in the food pantries Read
Denver and Charlotte Presbyterians gear up for the Souper Bowl
Two-year ‘bridge’ plan sharpens focus of agency’s work, anticipates consolidation Read
Presbyterian Mission Agency Board approves 2017-2018 Mission Work Plan
Anderson to lead Presbyterian Mission Agency’s efforts in interfaith relations Read
Theology and Worship hires second part-time interfaith associate