Connect with the PC(USA)
Go Disciple Live
EVANGELISM AND CHURCH GROWTH CONFERENCE │ AUGUST 11–14, 2014
Go Disciple Live comes from Matthew 28:18-20 (The Great Commission)—where Jesus encourages his earliest followers to go into the world and make disciples, teaching them to practice all that Jesus commanded. This exciting conference offers nine tracks in Evangelism, 1001 New Worshiping Communities, Congregational Transformation, African American, Multicultural, and Interfaith Evangelism. Hispanic, Brazilian, Korean tracks are language specific.
2014 National Multicultural Church Conference
JULY 31–AUGUST 3 • FORT WORTH, TX
This resource outlines all the details of what to expect during the National Multicultural Church Conference 2014.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the new 2014 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 celebrates this 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Extravagant generosity: A #PCUSA missionary letter from Zambia http://t.co/Wm7QTW016A VIA @MYB4Prayer #mission #prayer 2 days, 8 hours ago
- It's not too late to register for the Multicultural Conference! It's next week in Fort Worth. Learn more: http://t.co/UBH5tP0NBS #PCUSA 2 days, 11 hours ago
- Join us today and the 25th of each month and raise awareness to #endviolence against women and girls. http://t.co/q3xCwikxOE #OrangeDay 2 days, 14 hours ago
- RT @LindaBValentine: Read about a church who gave scholarships for churches of @cherokeechat to attend evangelism conference http://t.co/Ga… 2 days, 17 hours ago
- Presbyterian pastor and his daughter write novel about their experiences with international #adoption http://t.co/0TeJ9PAWCR #PCUSA 3 days, 8 hours ago
- Participating in the dance of life- Ingrid Reneau Walls’ journey to becoming a @PCUSAMission co-worker http://t.co/yVq90UNwQD #NWMC #PCUSA 3 days, 11 hours ago
- RT @PWPCUSA: Tomorrow is #OrangeDay. Witness and act for an end to violence against women. @Presbyterian http://t.co/JIWD17CUxG 3 days, 11 hours ago
- A holy and wholly different experience
- Presbyterian playwright addresses patriarchy at seminary
- Border crisis inspires new Carolyn Winfrey Gillette hymn
Most Popular Resources View all
- Ayudas litúrgicas 27 de julio / Liturgical Helps July 27
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- The Belhar Confession
News & Announcements View all
A PC(USA) missionary letter from Zambia (2014 Mission Yearbook for Prayer & Study, p. 141-142) Read
Presbyterian pastor and his daughter write novel about their experiences with international adoption
Ingrid Reneau Walls’ journey to becoming a mission co-worker Read
Participating in the dance of life
A PC(USA) mission letter from Guatemala (2014 Mission Yearbook for Prayer & Study, p. 38-40) Read
New class of PC(USA) mission workers gather for orientation Read
Faith in action