Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2015 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Influential and long-time Presbyterian racial ethnic school leader retires http://t.co/JXZvspPxty #PCUSA 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Small Church Residency Program offers a helping hand in West Virginia http://t.co/bMY5Lg7pZ1 #PCUSA http://t.co/zKxPW1rCQZ 5 hours, 16 minutes ago
- #PCUSA leadership institutes prepare clergy to face real-world challenges http://t.co/pZDilKB93C 8 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Who's going to #BigTent15? Get the early bird rate through June 19. Register here: http://t.co/qap4vg2zz2 #PCUSA 8 hours, 31 minutes ago
- RT @CMP_PCUSA: Learn about the new #PCUSA denominational children's curriculum, Growing in Grace & Gratitude, beginning this fall: http://t… 11 hours, 3 minutes ago
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance continues to assess the #flood & #tornado damage in the #Midwest. http://t.co/wm6Z4aJwXM #PCUSA 1 day, 5 hours ago
- #PCUSA leadership institutes prepare clergy to face real-world challenges http://t.co/pZDilKB93C 1 day, 8 hours ago
- Trial begins for two Presbyterian pastors in Sudan
- New UKirk Worship Book "UWorship" Now Available
- Office of Theology and Worship launches new “Theological Conversations” series
Most Popular Resources View all
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- Prayers for Trinity Sunday
- 2015 Liturgical Colors | Presbyterian Planning Calendar
News & Announcements View all
Early-bird registration for national event ends June 19 Read
Big Tent to feature big changes, big names
Maria Cordova Andrews grateful for her time at Menaul School in N.M. Read
Influential and long-time Presbyterian racial ethnic school leader retires
Seminary graduates gain experience, impart vitality to small congregations Read
Small Church Residency Program offers a helping hand in West Virginia
Authors encourage ‘cultivating community in the patient way of Jesus’ Read
Book Review: “Slow Church”
Volunteers focus on long-term support as hurricane season begins Read
Presbyterian Disaster Assistance assesses flood and tornado damage in the Midwest