Connect with the PC(USA)
Advertise in Presbyterians Today
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the new 2011 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 celebrates this 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
PC(USA) Ministries with Youth partners with d365.org
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- MT @CMP_PCUSA: COTE names recipients of Excellence in Theological Education award. http://t.co/lGi8zESZdA #PCUSA 2 days, 10 hours ago
- How is your congregation planning to celebrate #AshWednesday? #PCUSA 2 days, 11 hours ago
- RT @PresbyterianCPJ: MT "@UnboundJustice: OPEN SUBMISSION: Call for articles- Urban Ministry #pcusa http://t.co/QifZivsmXm" 3 days, 10 hours ago
- MT @PCUSA_SO: A little video about that awesome community garden in Oregon: #OneGreatHourofSharing http://t.co/yOkkO4IXv6 #PCUSA 3 days, 12 hours ago
- In case you missed it, here's the most recent piece from @nealpresa http://t.co/9Pr6qPrmNq #PCUSA 3 days, 13 hours ago
- @KariOlson423 Congratulations! 3 days, 13 hours ago
- What is the Answer to Bad Religion? via @PresbyNews http://t.co/Jn2DUtd2XL #PCUSA 3 days, 13 hours ago
- A letter from Farris Goodrum in Brazil, January 2014
- New Presbyterian Youth Book Club study on Divergent
- Baseballing Presbyterians
Most Popular Resources View all
- Ash Wednesday service
- Ash Wednesday Service (Baptized Dust)
- 2014 Liturgical Colors | Presbyterian Planning Calendar
News & Announcements View all
Illinois church experiments with worshiping in ways familiar and new Read
Social media Sunday
Led by Neal Presa, event includes presentations on race, gender, religious identities Read
Whitworth to host PC(USA)’s conversation on Unity with Difference March 12-14
Increase in church workers’ pensions is largest since 1999 Read
Board of Pensions grants 4.6% experience apportionment
An interview with Dr. Elisee Musemakweli, President of the Presbyterian Church of Rwanda Read
Rwanda: 20 Years Later