Connect with the PC(USA)
2014 Theological Education Sunday is September 21st
We are pleased to invite you, once again, to celebrate God's inspiring work in equipping our Presbyterian seminaries and seminary partners to educate and prepare Christian leaders to "do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with our God" (Micah 6:8). The Office of Theological Education offers liturgical resources (free to download) to assist you in preparation for worship, prayer, meditation, and reflection.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2014 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 celebrates this 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- From #LasVegas stages to #AirForce chaplaincy http://t.co/SqDiDNsrIa #religion #PCUSA 9 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Something old, something young http://t.co/L6XhLVgR5i #PCUSA 12 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Making souls #God wants to dwell in http://t.co/6KmtQitqyU #prayer #PCUSA 14 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Meet the new associate for collegiate ministries! http://t.co/FtMkB7neVY #ministry #PCUSA cc @UKirkMinistries http://t.co/Be9PwsO2Cq 18 hours, 10 minutes ago
- RT “@UKirkMinistries: What are your college ministries doing to kick off the school year?” #ministry #PCUSA 1 day, 17 hours ago
- Modeling faith- How adults can make all the difference in the #faith formation of #youth http://t.co/iuhJV6dyVU #church #PCUSA 2 days, 9 hours ago
- Check out the latest presbytery and synod news! http://t.co/LytNPvePRN #PCUSA 2 days, 12 hours ago
Most Popular Resources View all
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- Ayudas litúrgicas 31 de agosto / Liturgical Helps August 31
- Ayudas litúrgicas 24 de agosto / Liturgical Helps August 24
News & Announcements View all
Presbyterian military chaplain learns ‘you never know where God’s calling you to’ Read
From Las Vegas stages to Air Force chaplaincy
New associate will work closely with UKirk network Read
Jason Brian Santos to head PC(USA)’s collegiate ministries
Yellowstone Presbyterians study and practice prayer at daylong retreat Read
Making souls God wants to dwell in
Something old, something young
Presbytery and synod news