Connect with the PC(USA)
2014 Theological Education Sunday is September 21st
We are pleased to invite you, once again, to celebrate God's inspiring work in equipping our Presbyterian seminaries and seminary partners to educate and prepare Christian leaders to "do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with our God" (Micah 6:8). The Office of Theological Education offers liturgical resources (free to download) to assist you in preparation for worship, prayer, meditation, and reflection.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2014 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 celebrates this 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Newest class of Small #Church Residency Program pastors find support and encouragement http://t.co/k3FtoNhxT8 #PCUSA 0 minutes ago
- When #Stewardship Is an Act of Public Witness http://t.co/CyM48u6BTY #faith #PCUSA 11 hours, 48 minutes ago
- Did you see the Guide to Young Adult #Ministry @presby_today published in May? Check it out here! http://t.co/KIjIr3DBDd #PCUSA #tbt 14 hours, 19 minutes ago
- Church members assemble school kits during a ‘participatory sermon’ http://t.co/U2cHwowg70 #mission #PCUSA 17 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Community-organizing model leads to starting new worshiping community in predominantly Latino area of Detroit http://t.co/Dw9S57lgwx #PCUSA 21 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Peacemaking #Advent devotional is now available! Devotions written by participants of #Israel/#Palestine tour http://t.co/6y7lbwy2fY #PCUSA 1 day, 11 hours ago
- Struggling to Give up my Carbon Addiction as an Act of #Faith http://t.co/p66cE08uJz via @UnboundJustice #PCUSA 1 day, 14 hours ago
- A letter from Farris Goodrum in Brazil, September 2014
- Seeking forgiveness in Hudson River Presbytery
- Church members assemble CWS school kits during a ‘participatory sermon’
Most Popular Resources View all
- Resources for World Communion Sunday
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- The Belhar Confession
News & Announcements View all
Churchwide season of study to conclude July 1, 2015 Read
PMAB committee hears update on study process for proposed revisions to Directory for Worship
GA Moderator Rada Joins Boulder Interfaith Peace Walk Read
Giving Peace a Chance
A PC(USA) mission letter from Nicaragua (2014 Mission Yearbook for Prayer & Study, p. 44) Read
New in Managua
Peggy Rada, spouse and traveling partner of Moderator Heath Rada, finds her niche Read
Experiencing ‘the church in action’