Connect with the PC(USA)
Come to the Churchwide Gathering of Presbyterian Women!
The 2015 PW Churchwide Gathering will be held June 18–21, 2015 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Make plans to join us! Registration for the event is just $395 (less than in 2012!), with hotel rooms at the Hyatt Regency at $169 per night (up to four guests per room). Registration for the Gathering is open! Click here to register online and Click here to reserve your hotel room.
The theme of the Gathering is “One Body, One Spirit,” based on 1 Corinthians 12:12–27. As always, workshops, plenary sessions, worship, mission opportunities and all Gathering programming will explore the theme in the context of a diverse, faithful sisterhood.
Celebrate the Gifts of Women Sunday
March 8, 2015
We honor women who contribute their gifts to the church and community and lift up the bond between young and senior women in God’s household. Resources available.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2015 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- ICYMI: Free #devotional app for #youth was downloaded more than 28K times in 7 months! http://t.co/W3tp9VCRdV #PCUSA 4 hours, 16 minutes ago
- Mark 1:17 #ScriptureSunday #PCUSA http://t.co/vG3GzMgIDa 6 hours, 16 minutes ago
- 8 new #missional ventures in churches & presbyteries received DREAM Grants from Presbyterian Mission Agency http://t.co/ltY0qGHzbI #PCUSA 1 day, 3 hours ago
- Sign up today for a FREE one-year subscription to @presby_today! (for new subscribers) http://t.co/HfwObMI4f3 #PCUSA http://t.co/X69G2piwZl 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Beautiful story by @KatBuckstaff about her experience with her church's winter shelter ministry http://t.co/QvqbQcM9yl #faith #PCUSA 1 day, 21 hours ago
- ICYMI: A Final Update from Gwen & John Haspels who are home safe (scroll down): http://t.co/WnTClvY20e #PCUSA http://t.co/CTpMqbcGdg 2 days ago
- @KatBuckstaff Beautiful story. 2 days, 3 hours ago
- A letter from Thelma Goodrum serving in Brazil, November 2014
- Youth devotional app a hit
- Top 10 spiritual films of 2014
Most Popular Resources View all
- 2015 Liturgical Colors | Presbyterian Planning Calendar
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- The Belhar Confession
News & Announcements View all
Feb. 24 and March 3 events are geared to pastors and congregational and mid council leaders. Read
Company of New Pastors announces upcoming webinars
Missional ventures in synods of Alaska-Northwest, Puerto Rico, Rocky Mountains, Southwest Read
Eight ministries awarded DREAM Grants
Evangelism conference participants seek connection, intimacy with God. Read
Praying with few words
Holy Week Pilgrimages At Ghost Ranch
Disciple-Making Conference encourages participants to practice silence. Read
Dismissing the crowds