Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2015 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Big Tent will be an event that will inspire you and make you proud to be Presbyterian. Learn more: http://t.co/hq6LATbxnh #BigTent15 #PCUSA 10 hours, 23 minutes ago
- New pastor encourages #church to explore innovations in worship in their second year together http://t.co/lx8yg3rYoY #PCUSA 13 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Six days before the Passover Jesus came to Bethany, the home of Lazarus, whom he had raised from the dead. -John 12:1 15 hours, 3 minutes ago
- RT @PresbyterianCPJ: What money would be freed up for mission if your #church could save 10% on utility bills? Learn more: http://t.co/Y73R… 16 hours, 35 minutes ago
- Introducing a new #PCUSA denominational children’s curriculum http://t.co/hWv83qyRkv 19 hours, 17 minutes ago
- Changes coming to PC(USA) ordination exams http://t.co/Qti6pezR9L #PCUSA 19 hours, 56 minutes ago
- he humbled himself and became obedient to the point of death— even death on a cross. -Philippians 2:8 #PalmSunday 1 day, 17 hours ago
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) approves marriage amendment
- What same-sex marriage means to Presbyterians
- Dreaming of a church with no steeples, buildings
Most Popular Resources View all
- Prayers for Passion / Palm Sunday
- Maundy Thursday Tenebrae Service
- Resources for Passion / Palm Sunday
News & Announcements View all
An event that will inspire you and make you proud to be Presbyterian. Read
Living Missionally Under the Big Tent
New pastor encourages church to explore innovations in worship in their second year together Read
Second time around
Growing in Grace & Gratitude to debut fall 2015 Read
Introducing a new PC(USA) denominational children’s curriculum
Churches grieve Germanwings tragedy Read
Churches grieve Germanwings tragedy
Obama to host Pope Francis at White House in September