Connect with the PC(USA)
2014 Theological Education Sunday is September 21st
We are pleased to invite you, once again, to celebrate God's inspiring work in equipping our Presbyterian seminaries and seminary partners to educate and prepare Christian leaders to "do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with our God" (Micah 6:8). The Office of Theological Education offers liturgical resources (free to download) to assist you in preparation for worship, prayer, meditation, and reflection.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2014 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 celebrates this 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- @ginnywied maybe next time! 4 hours, 6 minutes ago
- Save the date! #BigTent2015 will be in Knoxville, July 30-August 1, 2015. Stay tuned for more details! #PCUSA http://t.co/Bc2cUZFxFY 7 hours, 19 minutes ago
- Fifth class of pastoral residents in Small #Church Residency Program to be commissioned on August 27 http://t.co/fn4a3tRfwv #PCUSA 10 hours, 3 minutes ago
- "Regarding ruling elders: Presbyterian councils" A monthly #resource for serving faithfully http://t.co/JGHiyT8wUY #PCUSA 13 hours, 14 minutes ago
- #Church engages in new beginnings, discovers 'God is with us' http://t.co/hzcp53EHhp #PCUSA 13 hours, 49 minutes ago
- China lets #Pope use its airspace for first time in papal history http://t.co/KSEnw7dVqT #ecumenical #news 15 hours, 54 minutes ago
- RT @PCUSAMission: Leisa Wagstaff, South Sudan, talks about struggling to attend school but how eager kids are: https://t.co/uZocIIaU8h http… 16 hours, 3 minutes ago
Most Popular Resources View all
- 2015 Churchwide Gathering Promotional Materials
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- The Belhar Confession
News & Announcements View all
Church engages in new beginnings, discovers 'God is with us' Read
Life beyond a trust fund
Fifth class of pastoral residents in Small Church Residency Program to be commissioned on August 27 Read
‘Ecstatic and enthusiastic’
China lets Pope use its airspace for first time in papal history
Military chaplains bring training, strength, faith to the job Read
Understanding military chaplaincy
Brazilian pastor succeeds Maria Arroyo as area coordinator for Latin America and the Caribbean Read
Valdir França joins Presbyterian World Mission