Connect with the PC(USA)
2014 Theological Education Sunday is September 21st
We are pleased to invite you, once again, to celebrate God's inspiring work in equipping our Presbyterian seminaries and seminary partners to educate and prepare Christian leaders to "do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with our God" (Micah 6:8). The Office of Theological Education offers liturgical resources (free to download) to assist you in preparation for worship, prayer, meditation, and reflection.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2014 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 celebrates this 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Peacemaking #Advent devotional is now available! Devotions written by participants of #Israel/#Palestine tour http://t.co/6y7lbwy2fY #PCUSA 3 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Struggling to Give up my Carbon Addiction as an Act of #Faith http://t.co/p66cE08uJz via @UnboundJustice #PCUSA 6 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Immigrants & intimidation: Misuse of power underscores the need for Christians to speak up http://t.co/yhxvPgfHxJ via @presby_today #PCUSA 7 hours, 44 minutes ago
- New Worshiping Community leader credits the kindness of a local congregation for helping save his life http://t.co/K3rB2OGsq0 #PCUSA 10 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Prophetic #Hope in an Apocalyptic World http://t.co/pozHz6WFAS via @UnboundJustice #PCUSA 1 day, 1 hour ago
- Learn about #Food Week of Action in October and how your #church can get involved! http://t.co/G024qcbaTc #PCUSA http://t.co/2QXnp3tbAU 1 day, 3 hours ago
- Presbyterian-related universities merge history & present-day experience to teach about #justice http://t.co/44vHI61ZK2 #PCUSA 1 day, 7 hours ago
- A letter from Farris Goodrum in Brazil, September 2014
- Seeking forgiveness in Hudson River Presbytery
- Church members assemble CWS school kits during a ‘participatory sermon’
Most Popular Resources View all
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- Resources for World Communion Sunday
- Ayudas litúrgicas 14 de septiembre / Liturgical Helps September 14
News & Announcements View all
GA Moderator Rada Joins Boulder Interfaith Peace Walk Read
Giving Peace a Chance
A PC(USA) mission letter from Nicaragua (2014 Mission Yearbook for Prayer & Study, p. 44) Read
New in Managua
Peggy Rada, spouse and traveling partner of Moderator Heath Rada, finds her niche Read
Experiencing ‘the church in action’
A PC(USA) mission letter from the Caribbean (2014 Mission Yearbook for Prayer & Study, p. 35) Read
Graduation and General Assembly
A story from the 2014 Presbyterian Mission Yearbook for Prayer & Study (p. 265) Read
100 years of calling, equipping, and sending Christian educators