Connect with the PC(USA)
2014 Theological Education Sunday is September 21st
We are pleased to invite you, once again, to celebrate God's inspiring work in equipping our Presbyterian seminaries and seminary partners to educate and prepare Christian leaders to "do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with our God" (Micah 6:8). The Office of Theological Education offers liturgical resources (free to download) to assist you in preparation for worship, prayer, meditation, and reflection.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2014 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 celebrates this 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- New officer-training resources will inspire transformational leaders for your #church http://t.co/flXBfBOvz9 #leadership #PCUSA 1 day, 13 hours ago
- Presbyterian #military chaplain learns ‘you never know where God’s calling you to’ http://t.co/SqDiDNsrIa #PCUSA 2 days, 5 hours ago
- What is home? For frequently-relocating #military families, relationships are more important than buildings http://t.co/y895mpzauy #PCUSA 3 days, 4 hours ago
- Learning from each other- A @PCUSAMission letter from Germany http://t.co/Pw548On6NE #mission #PCUSA 3 days, 7 hours ago
- RT @TTC_Thoughts: #LaborDay is on Monday. Here's a prayer for the day by @WaltBrueggemann http://t.co/IOB0TNfw4n 3 days, 9 hours ago
- Have Americans made #God in their image? http://t.co/mxRFtpOXhz via @RNS #religion #news 3 days, 10 hours ago
- From #LasVegas stages to #AirForce chaplaincy http://t.co/SqDiDNsrIa #religion #PCUSA 4 days, 1 hour ago
Most Popular Resources View all
- Ayudas litúrgicas 31 de agosto / Liturgical Helps August 31
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- Evangelism Sunday 2014 as a “Scent” Community
News & Announcements View all
For frequently-relocating military families, relationships are more important than buildings Read
What is home?
A PC(USA) mission letter from Germany (2014 Mission Yearbook for Prayer & Study, p. 312) Read
Learning from each other
Presbyterian military chaplain learns ‘you never know where God’s calling you to’ Read
From Las Vegas stages to Air Force chaplaincy
New associate will work closely with UKirk network Read
Jason Brian Santos to head PC(USA)’s collegiate ministries
Yellowstone Presbyterians study and practice prayer at daylong retreat Read
Making souls God wants to dwell in