Connect with the PC(USA)
2014 Theological Education Sunday is September 21st
We are pleased to invite you, once again, to celebrate God's inspiring work in equipping our Presbyterian seminaries and seminary partners to educate and prepare Christian leaders to "do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with our God" (Micah 6:8). The Office of Theological Education offers liturgical resources (free to download) to assist you in preparation for worship, prayer, meditation, and reflection.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2014 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 celebrates this 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Join @PCUSAMission for a #webinar about ending violence against women & children in #Africa on 8/25! http://t.co/EwddRECwjR #PCUSA 12 hours, 21 minutes ago
- Columbia president affirms #faith despite spreading cancer http://t.co/EHU3zPlnd4 via @presoutlook 15 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Can We Gather at the Table? http://t.co/YyTC8pfTWy via @presbyga #PCUSA 18 hours, 41 minutes ago
- Respite break becomes #Peace Camp http://t.co/blyUiQwH9G http://t.co/bbteM7MJZG 19 hours, 31 minutes ago
- Chinese crackdown on crosses and churches continues http://t.co/gebiyCDbx0 #religion #news 21 hours, 34 minutes ago
- @ginnywied maybe next time! 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Save the date! #BigTent2015 will be in Knoxville, July 30-August 1, 2015. Stay tuned for more details! #PCUSA http://t.co/Bc2cUZFxFY 1 day, 12 hours ago
Most Popular Resources View all
- 2015 Churchwide Gathering Promotional Materials
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- The Belhar Confession
News & Announcements View all
A PC(USA) mission letter from Democratic Republic of Congo (2014 Mission Yearbook for Prayer & Study, p. 138) Read
It takes a village
A story from the 2014 Presbyterian Mission Yearbook for Prayer & Study (p. 235) Read
Respite break becomes Peace Camp
Chinese crackdown on crosses and churches continues
Church engages in new beginnings, discovers 'God is with us' Read
Life beyond a trust fund
Fifth class of pastoral residents in Small Church Residency Program to be commissioned on August 27 Read
‘Ecstatic and enthusiastic’