Celebrate the Gifts of Women Sunday
March 8, 2015
We honor women who contribute their gifts to the church and community and lift up the bond between young and senior women in God’s household. Resources available.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2015 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- RT @presby_today: Creating social change is difficult, but you’re not alone. From our new ministry guide! http://t.co/CCN3phpb4f #PCUSA htt… 0 minutes ago
- Commission on the Status of Women attendee shares her hopes for upcoming event http://t.co/jLz50BaEaU #CSW59 #PCUSA 0 minutes ago
- RT @PresbyHistory: #HistoricalFigureFriday: John Gloucester became the First African American @Presbyterian Minister in 1811. #pcusa http:/… 2 days, 16 hours ago
- Winter storms spell catastrophe for New England. Read how Presbyterian Disaster Assistance is responding http://t.co/mZBBxx8DRm #PCUSA 2 days, 16 hours ago
- Louisville Seminary enters new affiliation with the Indianapolis Center for Congregations http://t.co/2m9NnKRPr1 @lptsNOW #PCUSA 2 days, 18 hours ago
- Camp Grier Restructuring Results in Growth http://t.co/iKXxemF8Zc #PCUSA 2 days, 21 hours ago
- RT @presby_today: "May those who sow in tears reap with shouts of joy" (Psalm 126). A #Lent devotional: http://t.co/cr46uhfqD8 #PCUSA http:… 2 days, 23 hours ago
- Behind closed doors?
- A letter from the National Evangelical Synod of Syria and Lebanon (NESSL)
- Winter storms spell catastrophe for New England
Most Popular Resources View all
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- 2015 One Great Hour of Sharing Leader's Guide
- 2015 One Great Hour of Sharing Bulletin Inserts
News & Announcements View all
3 ways relics and artifacts can help us ‘find Jesus’
Commission on the Status of Women attendee shares her hopes for upcoming event
Stories of young African-American leaders from across the PC(USA) Read
Our New Day Begun (#6 in a series)
Presbyterian Disaster Assistance responds Read
Winter storms spell catastrophe for New England
Louisville Seminary is one of only two seminaries in the country supported by the center Read
Louisville Seminary enters new affiliation with the Indianapolis Center for Congregations