Connect with the PC(USA)
‘Pursued by Grace’
National 1001 New Worshiping Communities Conference
August 10–13, St. Pete Beach, FL
An exceptional opportunity to have a time of retreat, make wonderful new connections, and let God’s grace permeate your mind and soul as you reflect on your ministry and call.
Read more, see the schedule, register.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2015 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- RT @Glory2GodHymnal: Revised Common #Lectionary Reading for this Sunday, Aug. 9: http://t.co/meWPG8PwDH #RCL #Proper14 0 minutes ago
- Speaker says many young adults view God as ‘a butler in the sky’ http://t.co/7vK7ayyUiO #PCUSA 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- WATCH: "Don't let fear consume you" https://t.co/WBR0HwwAav #PCUSA 22 hours, 16 minutes ago
- Leadership lessons in community transformation from Egypt http://t.co/tzTl4QrAa7 #BigTent15 #PCUSA 1 day, 16 hours ago
- The transformative nature of a church’s organizational life cycle http://t.co/ZKejJyctQB #BigTent15 #PCUSA 1 day, 18 hours ago
- #BigTent15 closing worship encourages Presbyterians to be yourself http://t.co/Q1vVqQ3t08 #PCUSA http://t.co/QyOXbLaJqr 1 day, 19 hours ago
- We hope everyone enjoyed #BigTent15! What was your biggest takeaway or most memorable experience? 1 day, 19 hours ago
- Sudanese pastors on trial for their faith could face death or life imprisonment
- Incline, recline, decline
- Theological conversations highlight need for training on cultural diversity, humility
Most Popular Resources View all
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- Big Tent 2015 Program Guide
- Big Tent 2015 Schedule of Events
News & Announcements View all
Church leader says life is improving in post-genocide society Read
Rwandan Peacemaker to share hope and forgiveness in U.S. visit this fall
Speaker says many young adults view God as ‘a butler in the sky’ Read
Big Tent 2015 attendees urged to prioritize faith formation in children
Knowing your authentic identity in Christ is key to slaying ‘Goliaths’ Read
Big Tent closing worship encourages Presbyterians to be yourself
Seminary president shares experiences at Big Tent Read
Leadership lessons in community transformation from Egypt
The transformative nature of a church’s organizational life cycle Read
Incline, recline, decline