Connect with the PC(USA)
Giving Tuesday—December 2
Black Friday... Cyber Monday... Giving Tuesday! Join Presbyterians all across America and support mission and ministry at home and abroad. The Presbyterian Mission Exchange makes it easy to do all your online giving in one place.
Mission Program Grants
The Office of Mission Program Grants offers programs intended to provide operating funding for the establishment of new worshiping communities and for supporting presbyteries’ work in encouraging continual congregational transformation. The processes encourage local accountability, rewards risk taking and innovative thinking and enables flexibility in the types of ministries that are considered for assistance.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2015 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 200 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
Daily Devotions for Youth and Youth Leaders
Daily devotions with depth for young people! d365.org is an online devotion site designed for youth and youth leaders.
Explore Food Crisis Topics
“To neglect the deprived and powerless is to reject Christ, who encounters us in the hundreds of millions of the hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, imprisoned and alienated people of today’s world, all of whom make a rightful claim for just and compassionate responses."
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Freedom of #religion, belief must be protected in workplace says U.N. expert http://t.co/vpqOv6BlDT #faith #news 0 minutes ago
- Register for 11/3 webinar on #Ebola & its growing implications for #health, #hunger. Limited space available! http://t.co/SgHOPfBa1g #PCUSA 0 minutes ago
- RT @TTC_Thoughts: It's #FreebieFriday! Enter for a chance to win a copy of #DorothyDay for Armchair Theologians via @Wjkbooks http://t.co/U… 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- Here are some practical guidelines for moderating #church meetings: http://t.co/HaIAwj3aHI #PCUSA 16 hours, 45 minutes ago
- How can we help your congregation deepen its ministry? What questions do you have? What resources would be helpful? cc @presby_today #PCUSA 19 hours, 39 minutes ago
- Presbyterian Church Volunteer Village created hub for those helping rebuild homes post Sandy http://t.co/xKOWz6UNPY via @FiOS1NewsNJ #PCUSA 21 hours, 27 minutes ago
- Cultivating hope against incredible odds in Palestinian territory http://t.co/ap6VX8tsTh #Israel #Palestine #PCUSA 22 hours, 52 minutes ago
Most Popular Resources View all
- All Saints Liturgy
- Prayers for All Saints' Day
- Lighting the Advent Wreath in the Tradition of Hope, Peace, Joy, and Love
News & Announcements View all
COGA approves plan to include Bible study in committee sessions Read
Despite electronic voting snafu, commissioners and advisory delegates give GA 221 high marks
Freedom of religion, belief must be protected in workplace says U.N. expert
Cultivating hope against incredible odds in Palestinian territory Read
Tent of Nations
The Reformation was never univocal, says Mexican Reformed theologian
Meeting includes celebration of Frank Maloney’s 40-year career Read
BOP’s Spencer charts ‘optimistic’ course