Connect with the PC(USA)
‘Pursued by Grace’
National 1001 New Worshiping Communities Conference
August 10–13, St. Pete Beach, FL
An exceptional opportunity to have a time of retreat, make wonderful new connections, and let God’s grace permeate your mind and soul as you reflect on your ministry and call.
Read more, see the schedule, register.
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2015 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- ICYMI- Worship is starting at 8:15 tomorrow morning! #BigTent15 4 hours, 54 minutes ago
- Reminder- official Big Tent hashtag is #BigTent15 8 hours, 16 minutes ago
- Evening Bible Study Delayed - Please enjoy your dinner & make your way to the Alumni Memorial Building as soon as you can. #BigTent15 8 hours, 17 minutes ago
- We'll reconvene at 7:15p for Bible study led by Kang Yup Na: The Lost & Found of Missional Living (focusing on Luke 15). #BigTent15 9 hours, 32 minutes ago
- RT @jodicraiglow: #BigTent15 opening worship with @jana_childers http://t.co/5fix8iFZV5 9 hours, 55 minutes ago
- @CFPresbytery happy to! 10 hours, 6 minutes ago
- RT @miheekimkort: #BigTent15 #BlackLivesMatter http://t.co/1xztwH43zP 10 hours, 8 minutes ago
- A letter from Farris Goodrum serving in Brazil, March 2015
- Sudanese pastors on trial for their faith could face death or life imprisonment
- Collegiate ministries receives $15,000 F.I.S.H. Foundation grant
Most Popular Resources View all
- Big Tent 2015 Program Guide
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- Ayudas litúrgicas 26 de julio / Liturgical Helps July 26
News & Announcements View all
Serving others, engaging communities, continuing the dream Read
National Asian Presbyterian Council meeting looks to the future
Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) signs memorandum of understanding with Ghanaian women
Paper by Dean Thompson is second in new ‘Theological Conversations’ series Read
Our ‘Presbyterian Virtues’
PC(USA) Stated Clerk, Gradye Parsons, joins faith leaders in applauding decision Read
Judge rules long-term detention of immigrant families is illegal
Florida church shares Medal of Honor winner’s incredible journey Read
American hero tells inspiring story of life and faith