Connect with the PC(USA)
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2016 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- California camp employs creation as backdrop for lifelong #faith formation http://t.co/H29qKKasKn #PCUSA 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- .@PYTRIENNIUM opens application for volunteer leaders. 100+ adult volunteers needed! http://t.co/pieFfHpj8Q #PCUSA 3 hours, 8 minutes ago
- RT @presby_today: HEALING A HURTING WORLD - @DavidLaMotte on how to change the world without being a hero http://t.co/OxYAfhts5C #PCUSA htt… 6 hours, 38 minutes ago
- #PCUSA relief agency stays the course in New Orleans a decade after #HurricaneKatrina http://t.co/gsFtMNtr6E 2 days, 5 hours ago
- Ministers urge @Montreat crowd to re-connect with King’s dream http://t.co/201xOwefy0 #MLK #PCUSA 2 days, 8 hours ago
- Ministers urge @Montreat crowd to re-connect with King’s dream http://t.co/201xOwefy0 #MLK #PCUSA 3 days, 1 hour ago
- A commitment to ‘community first, #ministry next’ http://t.co/gO1FvbmaYb #PCUSA 3 days, 2 hours ago
- Northwest wildfires leave dozens homeless in remote Native American communities
- Choosing to lead, not leave
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance continues assessment of northwest wildfires
Most Popular Resources View all
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
- 2015 Worship Resources for World Communion Sunday
- Ayudas litúrgicas 30 de agosto / Liturgical Helps August 30
News & Announcements View all
Visiting peacemaker seeks to improve human rights in troubled region Read
Helping Sri Lanka heal from the inside out
Over 100 adult volunteers needed to staff event Read
Presbyterian Youth Triennium opens application for volunteer leaders
Mile-high ministry shifts from ‘conversion night’ to discipleship, stewardship Read
California camp employs creation as backdrop for lifelong faith formation
Project Homecoming celebrates progress, looks to meet new needs Read
PC(USA) relief agency stays the course in New Orleans a decade after Hurricane Katrina
Three-day conference concludes with charge to reach higher ground Read
Ministers urge Montreat crowd to re-connect with King’s dream