Connect with the PC(USA)
Are you interested in reaching loyal, long-time readers who are active and heavily involved in their churches and communities? Learn more about advertising in Presbyterians Today. Fill out a simple form and receive the 2016 Presbyterians Today Media Kit.
Why choose the PC(USA)?
Some congregations are wrestling with whether or not to maintain their connection to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Here are just a few of the many reasons for them to choose to remain within the denomination.
► See also Why I Belong
Are you a mandatory reporter for child abuse?
What is the definition of child abuse? How do I report suspected abuse? Check out this PDF slideshow presentation especially designed for those in ordained office.
With almost 170 mission workers in over 50 countries, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has been sending mission co-workers around the world continuously since 1837. The year 2012 marked the 175th anniversary of international mission by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. Watch this video to learn more!
- PC(USA) RSS Feeds
- PC(USA) on Facebook
- PC(USA) on Pinterest
- PC(USA) on YouTube
- PC(USA) on Twitter
- Committee on the Office of the General Assembly issues open invitation to discuss identity, purpose of #PCUSA http://t.co/FlOiuBBZkv 1 day, 15 hours ago
- ICYMI: Presbyterian Disaster Assistance teams monitor flooding in South Carolina http://t.co/rHvvZjmb4l #PCUSA 1 day, 16 hours ago
- International Peacemaker shares Middle East perspective http://t.co/JE0hKVoMFc #PCUSA 1 day, 22 hours ago
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance teams monitor flooding in South Carolina http://t.co/rHvvZjmb4l #PCUSA http://t.co/1qtnrc7KAT 2 days, 16 hours ago
- RT @1001NWC: #1001NWC searching for a Regional Associate—West Coast. See job description—encourage those qualified to apply http://t.co/E… 2 days, 16 hours ago
- New Worshiping Community intern returns home to start #ministry http://t.co/EDufA6TTkO #PCUSA cc @1001NWC 2 days, 23 hours ago
- Grace Presbytery donates $2.8 million to @PCUSAMission http://t.co/9TTSlJSufK #PCUSA 5 days, 13 hours ago
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance teams monitor flooding in South Carolina
- Grace Presbytery donates $2.8 million to Presbyterian World Mission
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) leaders renew call for gun control in the wake of the Oregon shootings
Most Popular Resources View all
- 2015 Worship Resources for World Communion Sunday
- Resources for World Communion Sunday
- Presbyterian Church(USA) Comparison Chart
News & Announcements View all
Armenian Christian leader reflects on Syrian exodus, persecution of Christians Read
International Peacemaker shares Middle East perspective
El Comité de Educación Teológica atiende las transiciones denominacionales e institucionales Read
COET considera asuntos de identidad Presbiteriana y conexionalidad
Reports indicate that it’s still too early to determine full extent of damage Read
Presbyterian Disaster Assistance teams monitor flooding in South Carolina
Presbyterian Ministry reflects on milestone Read
United Nations marks 70th anniversary
Leading Bible study for millennials who are ‘so happy being certainly uncertain’ Read
New Worshiping Community intern returns home to start ministry