You’re invited to on a journey of outreach and culture to this hidden gem nestled in the Caucasus highlands. Connect with Armenia’s people and see faith in action.
Participants enjoy warm hospitality, worship and discussions with all three ecumenical church partners – Apostolic, Catholic and Evangelical. Hosted by local Jinishian team members, you’ll see the direct impact of faith-based local community development projects throughout this post-Soviet republic.
Contact us to plan your trip.
Highlights of your journey to Armenia:
- Discover Armenia’s ancient Christian heritage and growing faith.
- Visit with village families, farmers & student leaders.
- Explore beautiful Yerevan, vistas of Mount Ararat and more!
All I can say is, Go… and let the people, their faith and the landscapes draw you into their embrace.
Rev. Charlie Hammil, Pittsburgh, PA
Stories from tour participants
- Watch Pastor Doug share about his trip and finding inspiration for all of us (start at 3:00).
- So nice, she went twice! Follow Tanya’s Armenian Adventure with JMP on her 2015 blog and her 2017 blog. Great photos and stories!
- Read a letter from Rev. Vartkes Kassouni about his visit in 2015.