Consider visiting Armenia with Jinishian and experience a close connection with our people! Journey to this beautiful, ancient Christian homeland with a focus on culture, outreach, and faith. Enjoy worship, warm hospitality, and discussions with all three ecumenical church partners – Apostolic, Catholic and Evangelical. Hosted by local Jinishian team members, the tour includes hands-on visits to faith-based community development projects throughout this post-Soviet republic. Contact us to plan your trip!
Highlights of your journey to Armenia:
- Discover Armenia’s ancient Christian heritage and growing faith.
- Visit with village families, farmers & student leaders.
- Explore beautiful Yerevan, vistas of Mount Ararat and more!
All I can say is, Go… and let the people, their faith and the landscapes draw you into their embrace.
Rev. Charlie Hammil, Pittsburgh, PA
Stories from tour participants
- Watch Pastor Doug share about his trip and finding inspiration for all of us (start at 3:00).
- So nice, she went twice! Follow Tanya’s Armenian Adventure with JMP on her 2015 blog and her 2017 blog. Great photos and stories!
- Read a letter from Rev. Vartkes Kassouni about his visit in 2015.