Presbyterians 4 Carbon Dividends and CCL’s Presbyterian Action Team are hosting a Virtual Sunday School on June 7th at 4ET / 1PT.
This Virtual Sunday School* has been shared and well received with churches and PC(USA) organizations around the country.
- PC(USA) history on climate change action (going back 2 decades, with carbon pricing support over 10 years ago)
- A little on climate science, economics, and political science
- The Carbon pricing solution approved by a vote of over 80% at our last General Assembly
- The status of HR 763 (Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act) in Congress and
- Recent PC(USA) actions and the work of Presbyterians 4 Carbon Dividends.
The presentation of about 45 minutes will be followed by as much discussion as needed. For Zoom details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you are unable to attend this meeting a recording of a previous 49 minute Virtual Sunday School presentation given to University Presbyterian Church in Chapel Hill is available at Bray Presentation UPC, Chapel Hill, NC