Register Online for the Webinar: Stated Clerk Gradye Parsons on the 219th General Assembly (2010)
Please join us for the Presbyterian Office of Public Witness (OPW) Webinar in Washington, DC:
What:OPW/GA Update on 219th General Assembly (2010) Overtures
When: Thursday, September 16, 2010, 11 a.m. — 12:30 p.m.
Where: At your computer!
Featured Guest: Rev. Gradye Parsons, Stated Clerk, Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
– Direction and Focus of the PC(USA) Office of Public Witness in Washington, DC
– Rev. Dr. J. Herbert Nelson II, Director of Public Witness, PC(USA)
– Overview and Legislative Outlook for new Domestic General Assembly Resolutions
– Leslie Woods, Representative for Domestic Poverty and Environmental Issues
– Overview and Legislative Outlook for new International General Assembly Resolutions
– Catherine Gordon, Representative for International Issues
To register for the webinar, please go to https://www2.gotowebinar.com/register/510177986
1. After registering, you will receive information about how to connect to the webinar on Thursday.
2. You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended. Or, you may select "Use Telephone" after joining the Webinar.