- Be a member of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
- The Presbytery’s Christian Education Certification Advisor must recommend M.A.C.E. students.
- M.Div. students entering years 1 and 2 must be an Inquirer or Candidate
- M.Div. students entering year 3 must be a Candidate
- Normally enrolled full time at one of the following related seminaries: Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary, Columbia Theological Seminary University of Dubuque Theological Seminary, Johnson C. Smith Theological Seminary, Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary, McCormick Theological Seminary, Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, Princeton Theological Seminary, San Francisco Theological Seminary, Union Theological Seminary and Presbyterian School of Christian Education, Auburn Theological Seminary (Union Theological Seminary of New York), Evangelical Theological Seminary of Puerto Rico.
- First professional degree required for church vocation — students who have a M.Div. or M.A.C.E. and are working on a second degree will not be considered for award. Dual degree students will only be considered for the portion of their education that is in the M.Div. or M.A.C.E. program.
- The Office of Financial Aid for Studies will evaluate and determine need based on the seminary’s standardized budget, the student’s EFC, and aid awarded. To be considered the student must complete a FAFSA and apply to the seminary for financial aid.
Range of award
- Presbyterian Study Grant: $1,000.00—$4,000.00
- Racial Ethnic Supplemental Grant: $500.00—$1,000.00
- Native American Supplemental Grant: $500.00—$1,500.00
- Presbyterian Women — Women of Color Grant: $1,000.00—$3,000.00
Closed for new applicants.
All of the parts of the application are available at the links below.