2014–2015 Presbyterian Planning Calendar
Calendar pages begin with June 2014 and end with December 2015.
- Monthly calendar pages from June 2014 through December 2015
- Lectionary for the Lord’s Day and special liturgical days
- Colors for the liturgical seasons
- Liturgical days, programmatic emphases and secular holidays
- Monthly planning suggestions and resources
- Synod, presbytery and GA staff directories
- Foldout synod/presbytery and world maps in color
- User-friendly size—easily fits into a binder
Download the liturgical colors
Download the 2013, 2014 or 2015 liturgical colors from the resource .
2015 Liturgical Colors
2014 Liturgical Colors
2013 Liturgical Colors
Download updated staff and structural directories
You can now download copies of the Alphabetical Staff Directory and the Structural Directory.
Alphabetical Staff Directory
At one time the Planning Calendar was available for download into a pda or smartphone as the case was at the time. Is this still available? I'd love to have it on my iPhone.
Our staff noted that the dates listed in the planning calendar for the beginning of Daylight Savings Time and Thanksgiving are both incorrect. The former is March 10 and the latter November 28. I am guessing this has already been pointed out so forgive me if I am repeating this unnecessarily. I just did see any errata listing that included these dates. Thanks and Blessings.
I have created an online subscription calendar based on the PC(USA) planning calendar. Is this something you all want to advertise as a compliment to the printed calendar? It doesn't have everything, just the Sunday lectionary and special days listed. It does not have the planning materials on the opposite pages of the months.