The Jerry Can curriculum nurtures and encourages our children’s natural desire to help people in need.
Jerry Can represents the one common denominator in all disasters around the world: the need for clean water to survive. The Jerry Can cartoon was created to be a fun, energetic character for children to connect with as they learn how to respond to disasters with prayer and generosity.
This five-lesson resource, separated by grade level, makes an excellent program for a Sunday school series or a week-long Bible School. The curriculum includes:
- Lessons with Jerry Can, written by Christian educators
- Map exercises to teach children about our global community
- Fun-to-do arts, crafts, and games to extend the learning experience
- Science experiments blended with words from the Psalms
- Ways children can respond to help others
- Suggestions for music and snacks (recipes included)