By Jeffrey Lawrence | Presbyterian News Service
LOUISVILLE — Jesus was a great storyteller. He showed us that sharing a tale or a parable could stir hearts, win people over, inspire the lukewarm, and build up God’s realm on earth.
And does the PC(USA) ever have great stories to share!
Presbyterian News tells more stories than ever before about the best things people are doing in mission and ministry of every description, at home and around the world.
These are our stories… your stories! Use them to illustrate your sermons and talks, to perk up your church newsletter or website, or to share with friends and neighbors who can use a lift.
How do I tap into all these stories?
It’s easy! Find stories on our website or click on these links:
- Sign up to receive our daily news summary by email
- Or, get a weekly email recap if you prefer
- Like us on Facebook where you’ll find even more new stories every day
- Follow us on Twitter if you want it short and sweet
- Prefer video? Check out our YouTube channel
- You’re free to use any of these stories in your newsletter, bulletin, website… or share them through social media
- And, if you have your own stories, photos or videos that you’d like to see featured on our national Presbyterian church website, contact us!
You may freely reuse and distribute this article in its entirety for non-commercial purposes in any medium. Please include author attribution, photography credits, and a link to the original article. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDeratives 4.0 International License.