Make A Donation
Click Here >
Resources in Pentecost
This bulletin insert introduces Parkway Presbyterian Church, and how it has been involved with all aspects of the Pentecost Offering.
Children and youth are the heart of the annual Pentecost offering, and we encourage congregations to include their gifts as much as possible. We have included a few suggestions.
Click on the links below for resources to include the smallest members of your congregation as you prepare for the Pentecost Offering!
A gift to the Pentecost Offering helps the church encourage, develop, and support its young people, and also address the needs of at-risk children. 40% of the Pentecost offering can be retained by individual congregations wanting to make an impact in the lives of young people within their own community. The remaining 60% is used… Read more »
Financial Summary from the 2011 Pentecost Offering.
These worship resources from Scripture and the confessions are selected for use on the Day of Pentecost.
This is a choral reading of the Pentecost story from Acts 2:1-21 for thee voices. The Taizé song “Holy Spirit, Come to Us” (Sing the Faith 2118) may be used with the reading as an optional refrain and/or Prayer for Illumination. See related paged: Day of Pentecost, Presbyterian Worship