The Matthew 25 Eradicating Systemic Poverty Resource Packet includes:
- Five Spiritual Practices to End Poverty (worship, learn, relate, act, share),
- Action Suggestions list organized by the Five Spiritual Practices,
- Core Principles and Assessment Questions for poverty work,
- Faith Assertions (our theological, confessional and policy beliefs about eradicating poverty),
- Strategic Domestic and Global Partners to learn more about active partner organizations to walk alongside,
- FAQ on poverty,
- PC(USA) Curated Resources list for each of the Five Spiritual Practices,
- Additional PC(USA) Resources list for extra suggestions for learning and exploration.
Each of these pieces is available for download individually or as part of the Matthew 25 Eradicating Systemic Poverty resource packet. These pieces are not organized in any particular order of importance and will be used or not by the individual or congregation who determines what will be useful for their own discernment and engagement.
Click on the above highlighted resource title to download the individual item.
Click below to download all as a Resource Packet.