Assignments are generally in the areas of:
- Global education
- Community development
- Health ministries
- Peace and justice
- Interfaith dialogue
Mission co-workers are mature individuals who wish to live out their call to Jesus Christ through service to our partners around the world. Their call to service includes a commitment to partnership and mutuality in the work they perform.
- Commitment to Jesus Christ
- Ability to live a simple lifestyle
- Intercultural experience
- Language acquisition skills
- Professional experience or credentials which match the position
- A willingness to make a commitment to service
In any given year, a limited number of mission positions are available. The positions are initiated by a requesting national church partner and represent a specifically defined need. Additionally, each position is prioritized based on available funding and urgency of need.
View open positions