Communications teams are designed to be the place where you can share your area of expertise with the network. As communication practitioners you are most in tune with what works best and the greatest needs of church communicators. As a team member you can also help spread the word about the Presbyterian Communications Network and the new developments and activities of the group.
What’s in It for You?
- Connect with other Presbyterian communicators across the country
- The opportunity to help shape the communications efforts of the denomination
- Share best practices with other communicators
- Help support and develop regional conferences
Communications Team Members Are:
- Individuals with lead communications roles in a Presbyterian Church
- Experienced in at least one of these areas: print or electronic journalism, web development, digital media, video production, social media, crisis communication, strategic communications planning, e-newsletter design, graphic design, strong writing skills
- Communicators who are familiar with latest communications trends and best practices
- Team members may provide content, tips and stories for Presbyterian Communicators Network’s e-newsletter and/or website
- Leverage your social network to spread news about the Communicators Network and the PC(USA)
- Participate in quarterly conference calls
- Participate in planning and implementation of regional conferences