Campaign for Fair Wages!
The Presbyterian Hunger Program, Presbyterian Women and the Presbyterian Office of Public Witness is joining with congregations, interfaith partners, the Alliance for Fair Food, Interfaith Worker Justice and ROC-United to advance justice in the fields and poverty reduction for all workers through fair wages.
People of faith call for justice in the fields &
living wages to end hunger!
1) Tell Wendy’s to join the Fair Food Program bit.ly/pcusa-fairfood
2) Advocate to raise the minimum wage bit.ly/raise-wage
3) End wage theft www.wagetheft.org
4) Become a Worker Justice Congregation bit.ly/justice-church
5) Organize to protect workers’ rights
*** Download the PDF flyer to share with your congregation and others ***
Read more »