Give to a Specific Ministry, Project or Mission Co-worker
Search by project or mission co-worker name.
Let the Presbyterian Mission Agency direct your gifts to the places where they are needed most and let us to respond to immediate and changing needs at home and throughout the world.Make a Gift
The Thank Offering has long been a tradition of Presbyterian Women. It has provided and continues to provide much-needed financial assistance to numerous worthwhile programs not included in ongoing General Assembly mission support. Each year, domestic and international projects are carefully and prayerfully selected by the Creative Ministries Offering Committee to help meet a crucial need. Forty percent (40%) of this offering is used to support hospitals and community health programs that place priority in helping the most needy members of God’s community. The remaining sixty percent (60%) is used for new creative ideas for mission, undesignated in advance. The generosity of Presbyterian women and their families and congregations as demonstrated through their Thank Offering gifts help chosen recipients find real solutions for projects related to health, education, economic development, and needs of women and children.