Stories from around the world
- “Building Relationships with Our Muslim Neighbors.” Reflection by the Rev. David B. Carver, First United Presbyterian Church of Crafton Heights in Pittsburgh
- “The More Silent Path.” A reflection by Dan McNerney, Frontier Fellowship
- “Building a Framework for Interfaith Work.” Reflection by the Rev. David Berry, Second Presbyterian Church in Indianapolis
- Our Flickering Candle — A letter from Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta serving in Indonesia.
- Dialogue in the Midst of Fear — A letter from Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta serving in Indonesia.
- A Sustainable Witness — A letter from Michael and Rachel Ludwig serving in Niger.
- History in the Making — A letter from the Elmarie Parker, Regional Liaison for Iraq, Syria and Lebanon.
- Sharing with our Muslim Sisters and Brothers — A letter from Josh Heikkila, serving as regional liaison for West Africa, based in Ghana.
To learn more about the work of our mission co-workers and global partners in more than 70 countries around the world, visit our Mission Connections page or follow our World Mission Connect blog. Use the blog’s search bar to find posts specifically about Christian-Muslim interfaith relations.