- “Teaching Islam: It’s Personal” by the Rev. Dr. Whit Bodman, Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary Windows
- “PC(USA) celebrates 25 years of partnership with the Church of Bangladesh” by Tammy Warren, Presbyterian News Service.
- “Indonesia and the Future of Muslim-Christian Relations” by Bernie Adeney-Risakotta serving in Indonesia, Horizons magazine January/February 2018.
- “Seeking unity in God’s mission” by Bernie Adeney-Risakotta serving in Indonesia, Mission Crossroads Summer 2016.
- “Faith leaders speak out against President Trump’s executive orders on immigrants and refugees” by Rick Jones, Presbyterian News Service.
- “Western Pa. religious leaders extend hands to Muslims” by Natasha Lindstrom, Tribune-Review.
- Discover Islam video series. These six award-winning documentaries are offered free of charge thanks to a partnership with several church denominations, including the Evangelical Lutheran Church, U.S.A. (ELCA).
- The Holy Place. In this five-minute video, mission co-worker Scott Parker tells about an experience he had in 2014 when visiting a village where Christians, Jews and Muslims used to live together, and a Muslim man determined to preserve a Jewish holy place.
- The Well at Aleppo. In this five-minute video, mission co-worker Scott Parker explains how in 2014 a PC(USA) partner church drilled a well on its property to help provide free water to the citizens of Aleppo, and a Muslim man helped provide fuel for the water pump.
- Upstanders—The Mosque Across the Street. When an Islamic center purchased a plot of land opposite a church in Memphis, Tennessee, the local Muslim community expected hostility. Pastor Steve Stone had something else in mind. Upstanders is a Starbucks Original Series celebrating ordinary people doing extraordinary things to create positive change in their communities. These stories of humanity remind us that we all have the power to make a difference.
- People of Peace Documentary – Part One: Mosque Visit. People of Peace is a documentary on Muslim-Christian Peacemaking.