Make A Donation
Click Here >
- Discover Islam video series. These six award-winning documentaries are offered free of charge thanks to a partnership with several church denominations, including the Evangelical Lutheran Church, U.S.A. (ELCA).
- Video interview with the Rev. Hadi Ghantous. Ghantous is currently serving as the National Evangelical Synod of Syria and Lebanon’s synod executive for the Committee on Ecclesial and Spiritual Affairs. He is also pastor of the Presbyterian Church in Minyara in north Lebanon. In this 20-minute video broken into five segments, Ghantous discusses the context of his ministry as well as theological foundations and practical implications for work in peacemaking, interfaith relations and reconciliation.
- The Holy Place. In this five-minute video, mission co-worker Scott Parker tells about an experience he had in 2014 when visiting a village where Christians, Jews and Muslims used to live together, and a Muslim man determined to preserve a Jewish holy place.
- The Well at Aleppo. In this five-minute video, mission co-worker Scott Parker explains how in 2014 a PC(USA) partner church drilled a well on its property to help provide free water to the citizens of Aleppo, and a Muslim man helped provide fuel for the water pump.
- Upstanders—The Mosque Across the Street. When an Islamic center purchased a plot of land opposite a church in Memphis, Tennessee, the local Muslim community expected hostility. Pastor Steve Stone had something else in mind. Upstanders is a Starbucks Original Series celebrating ordinary people doing extraordinary things to create positive change in their communities. These stories of humanity remind us that we all have the power to make a difference.
- People of Peace Documentary – Part One: Mosque Visit. People of Peace is a documentary on Muslim-Christian Peacemaking.