Registration is now open for the
URBAN PRESBYTERIES NETWORK CONFERENCE!!!
This HYBRID event will be held in Charlotte, NC on Thursday, July 28, 2022. We will broadcast live from the campus of Johnson C. Smith University.
Registered participants will receive:
- FULL access to the day’s LIVE panel discussions with Charlotte’s prominent civic and community leaders
- Interactive Q & A sessions led by well-known presbytery executives
- An invitation to join the UPN Private Facebook Group for continued dialogue and connection with colleagues serving individuals with needs in urban contexts
- PLUS digital access to the recorded panel discussions
This conference is designed for presbytery leaders, pastors, and religious affiliates who are serving communities impacted by “urban issues”. Registration fees can be paid via electronic check or credit card during the registration process.
- Individual Registration is $50.00 per person.
Groups of 5 or more will receive a discounted rate of $25.00 per person. (Presbyteries wishing to register 5 or more participants should contact the Office of Vital Congregations via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800-728-7228 for specific instructions.)