Serves Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) college students by providing need-based aid for sophomores, juniors and seniors who are full-time, first degree students attending accredited institutions in the United States. Preference in this program is extended to racial ethnic students in order to promote diversity.
Student Opportunity Scholarship applicants will explore who God created them to be in a series of essay questions intended for students to explore with mentors and peers. This program requires that students maintain an active involvement in a worshiping community or campus ministry program while they are attending college.
- Be a member of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
- Have completed first year of college.
- Be enrolled full time at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Be in good academic standing (2.5 GPA or greater).
- Be seeking a bachelor degree.
- Demonstrate financial need.
To learn more about “need” and use a calculator to estimate Expected Family Contribution and Need, visit FAFSA4caster.
Range of awards
Up to $4,000.00
May 15—Part One
Student Opportunity Scholarship Guidelines