Using gifts that are restricted for the education of Native Americans and Alaska Natives, the Native American Education Grant seeks Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) members enrolled full-time at an accredited college in the United States who are members of a Native American or Alaska Native tribe. Student must be in good academic standing (2.5 cumulative GPA or greater) and demonstrate financial need.
Documented membership in a Native American or Alaska Native tribe is required.
- Be a member of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
- Be a member of a Native American (Alaskan Native Tribe)
- Be enrolled full time at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Be in good academic standing (2.5 GPA or greater).
- Demonstrate financial need.
To learn more about “need” and use a calculator to estimate Expected Family Contribution and Need, visit FAFSA4caster.
Range of awards
Up to $3,000.00
Deadline extended until June 15.