Using gifts that are restricted for the education of Native Americans and Alaska Natives, the Native American Education Grant seeks Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) members enrolled full-time at an accredited college in the United States who are members of a Native American or Alaska Native tribe. Student must be in good academic standing (2.5 cumulative GPA or greater) and demonstrate financial need.
Documented membership in a Native American or Alaska Native tribe is required.
- Be a member of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
- Be a member of a Native American (Alaskan Native Tribe)
- Be enrolled full time at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Be in good academic standing (2.5 GPA or greater).
- Demonstrate financial need.
To learn more about “need” and use a calculator to estimate Expected Family Contribution and Need, visit FAFSA4caster.
Range of awards
Up to $4,000.00
Native American Education Grant Guidelines
Native American Education Grant Application
This application is closed for the 2019‐2020 academic year. Please visit our website on April 1, 2020 to apply for the 2020‐2021 academic year.