The PCUSA Parent Loan program was designed to serve Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) members seeking assistance with the expenses of dependents attending college in the United States.
Parent must be:
- Active member of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A)
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Full-Time parent or guardian of dependent student who is:
- enrolled at least half-time at an accredited college or university in the United States
- Making satisfactory Academic Progress
- Demonstrates educational cost in excess of awarded grants, scholarships and loans
- Gives satisfactory evidence of financial reliability
Range of Award
$10,000 per year $75,000 lifetime cap including all PCUSA educational Loans and Loan Assistance
Interest Rate: 6%
Repayment: Begins 60 days after final loan disbursement
The office of Financial Aid for Service also provides scholarships to undergraduate students. Visit www.pcusa.org/scholarship for more information.