The Agnes and Dorothy Marschner Grant provides up to $35,000 annually to up to two Presbyterian women per year serving as practicing physicians in the mission field. In addition to mission work under the direction of—or in participation with the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)—eligible positions might also include service with a medical humanitarian organization or in a Health Professional Shortage Area, as defined by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Eligible applicant will be a female member of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) who is:
- Licensed to practice medicine.
- Engaged in service in the capacity of a physician in a medical mission field.
- With educational debt in excess of the amount awarded.
- A U.S. citizen.
- Mission work under the direction of, or in partnership with the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
- Applicants with educational debt in excess of $100,000 Range of Award Up to $35,000 per year for no more than two years Deadline Rolling (no more than 2 awards per year)
Range of Award
- Up to $35,000 per year for no more than two years
Rolling (no more than 2 awards per year)