These policies address threats to democracy, voting rights, electoral and campaign finance reform, public education and a Presbyterian and Reformed understanding of patriotism.
- Lift Every Voice: Democracy, Voting Rights and Electoral Reform (2022)
- Democracy – Honest Patriotism – 2018
- Election Protection and Integrity in Campaign Finance ACSWP (2016)
- Loving our Neighbors: Equity and Quality in Public Education (K-12) (2010)
- Lift Every Voice: Democracy, Voting Rights, and Electoral Reform (2008)
- “A Letter to Presbyterians:” The PC(USA) 1953 General Council Challenge to McCarthyism (1953)