If you are currently leading an NWC and would like more support, or are exploring a call to be a part of this movement, we encourage you to apply to one of our apprenticeship and residency programs for 2018-2019. Regardless of the program, all accepted applicants take part in:
- discerning and starting new ministries from scratch
- a national training with all residents and apprentices in Kansas City this summer—July 8-12
- a cohort of peers and mentors throughout the duration of the apprenticeship or residency
- one: one coaching with an experienced NWC coach
- a stipend to support their work
Who can apply?
Apply by March 15!
This program is open to people at any stage of the life. We have had college students, seminarians, seminary grads, pastors, and other professionals successfully complete an apprenticeship or residency.
Contact Sara Hayden for information
Los Angeles CA
Full-time Learning Residencies
The Open Table
Kansas City, MO
Mon River Valley
Wayfarer’s Chapel and Pueblo Presbytery
Colorado Springs, CO
T.M. Thomas and Philadelphia Presbytery
Hayward Presbyterian Church
East Bay Area, CA