In this training you will be trained and equipped to then write, speak and share:
- the links between climate, our faith, our personal experiences and priorities,
- the spectrum of solutions and their benefits,
- how to speak effectively on the topic, and
- opportunities to act and advocate in your community while inviting others to join you.
The free, four-hour, on-demand training will empower and equip learners to inspire others to take action on climate change that makes a difference.
You can access the training right now and complete it on your own time:
- Go to: https://ecoamerica.litmos.com/self-signup/
- Enter in the code PCUSABTAmbassador21 to register
- Then, check your email for the invitation to set up your profile and get started!
Or, if you prefer a live virtual training session:
- February 4, 2022 at 11:30am EDT: Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) Ambassador Training with Blessed Tomorrow. Register Now!
The Presbyterian Church (USA) is committed to act on climate change by providing theological and pragmatic tools and resources to support congregations. We are partnering with Blessed Tomorrow, a program by people of faith for people of faith, to shape new guides, tools, and messaging that will help us to reduce energy use, speak with friends, family and policy makers about climate change, and help sustain a livable world for future generations.
The work of the Presbyterian Hunger Program is possible thanks to your gifts to One Great Hour of Sharing.