This year, the National Council of Churches with help from clergy, activists and friends around the country, will be offering a Lenten Resource exploring Climate Justice and how it relates to each one of us in our daily lives and communities.
Each week, the series will explore a new issue, lifting up stories from around the globe and providing ways that you and your congregation can help address climate change in your own lives.
Here are the topics that will be covered during Lent:
– Climate change and Health
– Climate change and Economic
– Climate change and Development
– Climate change and Disaster/Migration
– Climate change and Food Security
– Holy week reflections on climate justice
If you would like to receive these Lenten reflections and explorations on climate change please email Tyler Edgar with the subject "Lenten reflections" and your name will be added to the list.