Give to a Specific Ministry, Project or Mission Co-worker
Search by project or mission co-worker name.
The Pentecost Offering is unique in that congregations direct 40 percent of what they receive for ministries which benefit children at risk. The remaining 60 percent supports mission through child advocacy (10 percent), youth ministry (25 percent), and Young Adult Volunteer opportunities (25 percent).(PC999999)