Peace at all times, in all ways. Give to the Peace & Global Witness Offering

Women & Children

E200102 – Mission Personnel Sharing the Good News of God’s Faithful Love

This project will fund the sending and support costs of mission personnel working to strengthen the capacity of the PC(USA) and its global partners to witness to God’s love in Jesus Christ, to stand in solidarity with persecuted churches through advocacy and accompaniment, to develop leadership and ministry capacities for new and growing churches, to… Read more »

E047897 – Education For Kinshasa, CPK

The Presbyterian Community of Kinshasa (CPK) has set basic education as a priority area of ministry. The CPK shares the Good News in its 198 schools nurturing new leaders. Contributions will be used to buy teaching materials, make repairs to school buildings such as putting roofs on rural thatched roof schools, support in-service teacher training,… Read more »

E052081 – The Synod of the Nile, Evangelical Presbyterian Church of Egypt

The Synod of the Nile Evangelical (Presbyterian) Church is the minority of the Christian minority. Around 90% of the population is Muslim with the remaining 10% population of Christians mostly Coptic Orthodox. American Presbyterian missionaries began their ministry in Assiut, Upper Egypt in 1854. Much of the Evangelical Church’s strength and reputation has grown from… Read more »

H000007 – Peasant Movement Papaye/Agriculture

MPP Road to Life/Moringa Project in Haiti. Gifts to this account assist an integrated agricultural development project including moringa tree planting, vegetable production and animal husbandry. Mark Hare is involved with running this project. (H000007)

E200473 – Interpreter/Children’s Worker

Gifts will support the sending and support of Nadia Ayoub. Nadia is working with refugees in Greece in partnership with the Perichoresis and the Greek Evangelical Church. Perichoresis provides housing and support for 550 refugees in 115 apartments in the city of Katerini on mainland Greece. They support programs including a nursery school, sports activities,… Read more »

E051436 – Hispanic/Latino Ministry Program

Contribution to this program facilitates implementation of the Comprehensive Hispanic Ministry Strategy. This strategy was set in place to motivate and help local churches, presbyteries, synods and G.A. to develop and promote Hispanic-Latino ministries in the US and Puerto Rico through training and development activities related to evangelism, Christian education, stewardship and worship among several… Read more »

E052170 – CCAP Livingstonia Scholarships Secondary & Post Secondary

Secondary education is not free in Malawi and even the lowest tuition is often below the means of families who are primarily subsistence farmers. Yet, raising the level of education in a country is shown to improve health indicators and reduce poverty. Monies from this ECO support needy CCAP Livingstonia students for secondary and post… Read more »