How do I apply?
Follow these steps to apply as a Young Adult Volunteer:
- Subscribe to the YAV Inquirers email group. By subscribing, you are letting us know you are interested in applying to the YAV Program and are interested in receiving regular email updates on the application process.
Subscribe to YAV Inquirers
- Visit One Door to create a personal profile. Read about the different sites and select "apply to" for the site(s) that interest you. If you prefer to not to submit an online profile, please call (800)-728-7228, x5024.
- Select Young Adult Volunteer Program. Then select the sites you would like to explore, and finally select "apply to" for the site(s) you wish to submit an application to.
- Complete a supplemental personal profile form.
- Complete a sexual misconduct policy form.
- Complete a Worshiping Community Endorsement Form (Both national and international applicants for the YAV Program must fill this form.)
- Download and have someone fill out each of these reference forms:
The people you give these forms to need to mail them to the address listed. Your application is considered complete when all of these pieces have arrived. The YAV Office will contact you to arrange interviews.
Contact the Young Adult Volunteer Office (800) 728-7228, x5024 if you have any questions.