Registration open for October 2017
Consider visiting Armenia with Jinishian and experience a close connection with our people! Journey to this beautiful, ancient Christian homeland with a focus on culture, outreach, and faith. Enjoy worship, warm hospitality, and discussions with all three ecumenical church partners – Apostolic, Catholic and Evangelical. Hosted by local Jinishian team members, the tour includes hands-on visits to faith-based community development projects throughout this post-Soviet republic. Contact us to plan your trip!
Check out Tanya’s blog for a day-by-day account of the trip!
Highlights of your journey to Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh:
- Discover Armenia’s ancient Christian heritage and growing faith.
- Visit with village families, farmers & student leaders.
- Celebrate JMP’s 50 years of mission.
- Pilgrimage to the Genocide Memorial.
- Explore beautiful Yerevan, vistas of Mount Ararat and more!
Read a letter from Rev. Vartkes Kassouni about his visit in 2015!
All I can say is, Go… and let the people, their faith and the landscapes draw you into their embrace.
Rev. Charlie Hammil, Pittsburgh, PA