Women’s Leadership Development and Young Women’s Ministries is a national ministry of the Presbyterian Mission Agency operating within Racial Ethnic & Women’s Ministries. The office of Women’s Leadership Development and Young Women’s Ministries provides resources to young adult women (ages 18-35) who are considering leadership opportunities in the church.
- We can provide young women with opportunities to serve in various leadership positions at a national level. Our office partners with other PC(USA) agencies to increase young women’s voice and representation in the church.
- We organize national and regional events that offer young women leadership training and opportunities for networking with peers and mentors.
- We seek to globalize leadership development of young women by partnering with ecumenical agencies.
Presbyterian College Women and Young Women’s Ministries
This ministry gathers Presbyterian college-age women at national events of the Presbyterian Mission Agency. Connected by our belief in God and seeking a Christian faith that empowers women this ministry:
- develops leadership skills in young women,
- connects young women with each other and the larger church, and
- explores our Christian identities as women and students.
Racial Ethnic Young Women
The office of Women’s Leadership Development and Young Women’s Ministries also gathers racial ethnic young women 18 to 35 years old, whose leadership reflects the diversity of today’s church.
The ministry offers:
- leadership development
- networking, and
- social advocacy and education.