New worshiping communities, immigrant congregations, institutional mistrust by young people, a new Presbyterian hymnal and ever-shifting cultural norms all influence the way the we worship and do church today. Discover how the Holy Spirit is moving in the PC(USA) and shaking things up. . . reformed and always reforming.
A gift to the Pentecost Offering helps the church encourage, develop, and support its young people, and also address the needs of at-risk children. 40% of the offering can be retained by individual congregations, while the remaining 60% is used to support Young Adult Volunteers, Ministries with Youth, and Children-at-Risk.