Skip to main content
“He has been raised from the dead.” Matt. 28:7
Search Presbyterian Mission Agency
For more information
(800) 872-3283Send email
Or write to:100 Witherspoon StreetLouisville, KY 40202
After you have received the Offering, please take a moment to complete this form and send it back to us. Consult others in your congregation if you need help responding to some of the questions.
* indicates required information
* Your name:
* E-mail address:
1. Did your congregation promote the Peacemaking Offering this year? Yes No
If yes, did those promotions include: a. Telling the congregation how its share of the Offering would be used Yes No b. Setting a congregational goal Yes No c. Bulletin inserts Yes No d. Bible study Yes No e. Offering brochure—”A Harvest of Justice Is Sown in Peace” Yes No f. Peacemaking Offering envelopes Yes No g. Poster Yes No h. Children’s activity sheet Yes No i. Worship resource Yes No j. Minutes for mission Yes No k. World Communion Sunday bulletin covers Yes No l. Peacemaking Offering DVD Yes No
2. What was the total amount received (not remitted) in your Peacemaking Offering in 2011?
3. How will your congregation use its 25 percent of the Offering?
4. Do you use all of the materials in your standing order? Yes No
5. Which materials did you receive that you did not use? Not sure
6. Would it be helpful to have someone call or e-mail to confirm your standing order itemsprior to shipment? Yes No
7. What would you like to tell us about your congregation’s involvement in peacemaking?
8. How can the Peacemaking Program be helpful to you in your peacemaking ministries?
Thank you for your assistance. Your comments are invaluable in helping us to produce more effective materials. Please send us stories (and pictures) of how your congregation interpreted the Peacemaking Offering and how it is engaged in peacemaking. We’d love to share them on the website.
index my stuff