Churchwide Gathering silent auction
Proceeds benefit the mission pledge!
Location: Activities Hall at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
When: The Silent Auction will open at 5 pm on June 18th and close at 6 pm on June 19th (that’s just 25 hours for bidding!). The names of the highest bidders will be posted in the bidding space and they should pay and pick up their items no later than Saturday at 2 pm.
- Only new items will be accepted, with a minimum value of $25. Smaller items can be grouped together—like a gift basket—to create a $25 (or more) item.
- Fragile and large items are not practical for bidders, who may be traveling by plane. Handcrafted items are unique and attract many bids.
- By June 1, submit a donation form with a description of the item(s) and, if possible, a photograph of the item to assist with marketing.
- Drop off your donation at the PW booth in the Activities Hall on Thursday, June 18 between 11 am am and 5:30 pm.
- Be aware of the increment amounts and raise bids accordingly. For example, if the increment amount is $5 and you place a bid that’s $3 higher than the previous bid, your bid will not be accepted.
- Payment can be made by cash, check or credit card, and your support benefits the PW Mission Pledge.