Presbyterian Women Churchwide
The Churchwide Coordinating Team of Presbyterian Women (CCT/PW) has primary responsibility for the ongoing life of PW and serves as the administrative body for PW between Churchwide Gatherings.
The CCT/PW includes the following positions:
- Vice moderator for mission relationships
- Vice moderator for justice and peace concerns
- Financial secretary
- Moderator of the search committee
- Six racial ethnic members-at-large
- Sixteen synod representatives (one from each synod)
Apart from the synod representatives who are elected by their synods, the CCT members are nominated by the search committee of the CCT and elected by majority vote at the Business Meeting during the Churchwide Gathering.
Pam, you are right. It matters. Thank you for your comment. We will see what we can do to make those names easier to find.
It was very difficult to get the last churchwide coordinating team names. This year it seems impossible to find out who our church wide officers are. It's like it doesn't really matter, but it does.