Health Awareness and Day of Prayer for Healing and Wholeness
FEBRUARY 17, 2013
PHEWA’s Presbyterian Health Network (PHN) offers resources to assist in observing Health Awareness and Day of Prayer for Healing and Wholeness. This year’s theme is Trusting in God Reduces Stress in our Lives; “Consider the Lilies… “ (Luke 12:22-28). This emphasis can be observed at any time/times in the life of your worshiping community, throughout the year.
- Title Page, “Consider the Lilies…"
- Bulletin Insert
- Back O’ the Door Wellness Tips
- Sample sermon & sermon illustration
- Scripture passages focusing on Trust in God
- References related to Stress