Tell us your story!
Presbyterian Disaster Assistance would like to share your volunteer work team story with others. When you return from your trip, please send us a few of your photos and comments or reflections from your volunteer experience. We would like to share many of these on our Stories of Hope section of the PDA Web site, and possibly a few of them in print.
- Email your photograph and story to us
- Please tell us who gets credit for photos and written materials.
- Include permission to use the materials in print or on the Web site.
Help us encourage others to participate in this ministry!
We would like to provide PDA T-shirts for all Presbyterian disaster response teams. Sizes available are adult sizes small - XXL.
Please email Jenny Oldham or call (800) 728-7228, x5805 once your group has made arrangements to go to a work site. Send:
- a list of team members’ sizes
- contact information for your congregation and team leader
- location and dates you will be serving
Volunteer opportunities page — includes resources for preparation and answers to common questions