* National Korean Presbyterian Women (NKPW) *
National Korean Presbyterian Women (NKPW) was established on 1987 as North and South Presbyterian Women were united. On 1988 NKPW sent a Liaison to PC(USA) PW as the Churchwide Coordinating Team of Presbyterian Women (CCT/PW) and had participated as the CCT Korean-American Member-at-Large.
Purpose of PW:
Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves
- to nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study,
- to support the mission of the church worldwide,
- to work for justice and peace,
- and to build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and witnesses to the promise of God’s kingdom.
- Education committee: Continuing Leadership Development of Women’s Ministry empowerment
- Mission Committee: Sponsoring Ministries for 2nd Generation, Domestic and Foreign ministries, and Korean Women Seminarian
- Justice and Peace Committee: Advocate the campaign against Human Trafficking, Domestic Violence, and Bottled Water. Encourage the Fair Trading Equal Exchange, Support the Sweat Free merchandise, etc
- Coordinating and Publication Committee: Collaborate missionaries with PW and supporting KPW Synod/Presbytery/church
Learn about Presbyterian Women: http://www.presbyterianmission.org/ministries/pw/
More information about NKPW: http://nckpcusa.org/nckpc/nkpw