How can you participate in the call to make disciples of all nations?
- By supporting evangelistic ministries through prayer. We encourage congregations and individuals to pray regularly for missionaries and ministries around the world. For missionary prayer letters see Mission Connections.
- Through financial support. Often, large dreams cost very little by United States standards. We can help those dreams become reality with your financial contributions — both large and small.
- By joining “Commitment to Share Good News.” Congregations, clusters of congregations or whole presbyteries may commit themselves to unreached people groups by:
- Understanding why you should be involved.
- Reviewing materials on the least evangelized peoples among whom the PC(USA) is currently serving and praying for guidance.
- Selecting a people group abroad and/or in the United States.
- Completing the single page Commitment to Share Good News: Statement of Intention and forwarding it to the Office of International Evangelism.
- Growing in your relationship.
- By serving in mission. Short-term or long-term positions are possible.
- By participating with other PC(USA) program areas:
Validated Mission Support Groups
Important partners with the Office of International Evangelism are Validated Mission Support Groups which are in covenant relationships with the General Assembly.
Validated Mission Support Groups promote and raise funds for specific General Assembly validated mission causes and challenge congregations to increase their support and involvement in mission.
If you would like more information on the Validated Mission Support Groups, please contact: