Israel and Palestine
What has the General Assembly said about Israel and Palestine?
General Assemblies since 1948 have expressed their concern for peace and justice for both Jews and Arabs. A summary of General Assembly statements and actions about Israel, Palestine, and the Middle East from 1948 to 2003 is available from the PC(USA)'s Advisory Committee on Social Witness Policy. Click here to contact this office.
- On Seeking Compliance to U.S. Government Policy in the Use of Military Aid by All Parties in the Middle East.
- Toward Peace and Reconciliation in the Middle East.
218th General Assembly
- On the 218th General Assembly (2008) Being a Voice for the Victims of Violence in Israel and Palestine
- On Peace and Justice in Palestine and Israel
217th General Assembly
Action of the 217th General Assembly regarding Israel/Palestine
216th General Assembly
- Resolution on Israel and Palestine: Phased Selective Divestment and Ending Occupation
- Resolution on the Construction of a Wall by the State of Israel
- Resolution on Confronting Christian Zionism
- Resolution on Economic Study and Mission Network
- Resolution on Violence, Religion, and Terrorism
- Human Rights Update 2003-2004
215th General Assembly
Resolution on Israel and Palestine: End the Occupation Now
Human Rights Update 2002-2003
Download from resource archives
214th General Assembly
Resolution on Urging Sustainable Peace between Israelis and Palestinians
213th General Assembly
Human Rights Update 2000-2001
209th General Assembly
Resolution on the Middle East
Hard copies of this statement are available through the Advisory Committee on Social Witness Policy (ACSWP). Click here to contact this office.