Student loans and parent loans for (dependent) undergraduates
Undergraduate and graduate students attending a college/university may receive a loan with no interest accruing while the student is enrolled full-time in a degree program. The program is now open for 2013-14. The interest rate for new student borrowers is 5.5 percent; the interest rate for new parent borrowers is 7 percent. A loan fee of up to four percent may be charged at disbursement of loan proceeds. For 2013-14, the loan fee will not be applied.
- Be members of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.);
- Be U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the United States;
- Demonstrate financial need;
- Give satisfactory evidence of financial reliability;
- Be enrolled full time;
- Be in good academic standing;
- Be working toward a degree in a college or university that is fully accredited by its regional accrediting association.
Range of loan
- Up to $3,000 per year
- Total loan for undergraduates not to exceed $12,000
- Total loan for graduate not to exceed $15,000
August 15, 2013
2013-2014 Student Parent Loan Application
2013-2014 Student Parent Loan Renewal Application
For current loan account information
Please visit KHELSC or call (800) 693-8220.
Guidelines to Student and Parent Loans for Applicants
PCUSA Educational Loan Policy