Scope and Sequence
Faith Questions mini-courses respond to real faith questions posed by Presbyterian youth from across the denomination. Each four- or six-session study encourages young people to look to Scripture, as well as our faith traditions, in relevant and responsive ways. Each session engages a faith question through meaningful and well-balanced learning activities. Written with older youth in mind, this curriculum is easily adaptable for broadly graded youth programs.
- Movie, music, media and technology connections
- Downloadable resources for leaders
- Multiple options for learning activities in each session
- Intentional emphasis on spiritual development, mission and justice, recreation and spiritual arts throughout the curriculum
- Optional session enhancements that include ideas and resources for connecting with families of youth, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), worship and more!
Faith Questions Samples
Session 4 from Faith Questions: God
Sample Session for Earth Day from Faith Questions: God's Creation
Download the Web Resources for Faith Questions.
Current and Upcoming Faith Questions Courses
Faith question is perfect for my small group of senior high students. I usually use the Coffeehouse version, but the teacher's guide has great ideas also. This is a series that anyone can use and my kids respond very positively to the topics. We have great discussions. Thanks for the series!